Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
My team and I were in a scrimage match yesterday and I was playing engineer. (Using mini sentry for offense on the first round) Then when my team was playing defense I couldn't switch loadouts by pressing the "m" key and I couldn't even press "escape", nothing was showing up. It was really shady that I could only do that after the match was over and we had lost, I thought to myself. Is it in the server code that I can't switch loadouts during a match?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're on a highlander team and you don't know the answer to this?

Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
You're on a highlander team and you don't know the answer to this?
Thanks for answering my question, though. This is my first time going through and getting familiar with these setting. I don't think not knowing the settings infringes on my skill as a player enough for me to not be on a team. Asshole. You're a mod and you're saying shit like that? I'm asking a TF2 forum for a reason (in the proper section, might I add) The UGC site has been down and I certainly would have asked there before I ever came here to ask anything serious.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks. In the event that this does happen in a match, can the match be restarted due to an unfair advantage?

I wouldn't say not being able to switch wrenches in an unfair advantage, The item server was probably down for everyone. And yes they can restart a match, but not for a reason like that