Nospells

Mildly Menacing Medic
What do you think about new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
Will the game be popular in the future?
Better then pubg?
Will pubg die?

sunstep

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
if you are talking about call of duty warzone, the game is just released and its 85 gb already i downloaded the game and i couldn't even complete the tutorial because the game kept crashing randomly. for now my thought about the game are negative but after a few update and a few optimizations the game could be amazing because its a new way of playing battle royal

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if you are talking about call of duty warzone, the game is just released and its 85 gb already i downloaded the game and i couldn't even complete the tutorial because the game kept crashing randomly. for now my thought about the game are negative but after a few update and a few optimizations the game could be amazing because its a new way of playing battle royal

sound like modern games these days. Why release a clean/bug-free product? just realize crap and patch.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
What do you think about new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
It's another cod, nothing new, nothing changed.
Will the game be popular in the future?
to the new CoD fanbase, but nobody else.
Better then pubg?
It's another battle Royale with a different coat of paint, and most copy's turn out to die or cringe-worthy *cough* *cough* fortnite. *cough*
Will pubg die?
Unless PUBG does something drastic that pisses off their entire playerbase, it will not die.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Combine the two worst things. Call of Duty and battle royale. Kids need pogs and Alf. Not this.