Miles Kilo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You will say use !report well until an admin checks the reports we should be able to call active admins to deal with the rule breakers, like heck why should we wait an entire round because teaming griefers or people led by a mic user, I'm gonna respond to your stuff

"Just report them": yes and until an admin checks the report we get to suffer

"Use !votemenu": it sucks and won't work when the rule breakers are a lot

I don't know if there are any other things you might say but I will still tell you why it's bad

We need a !calladmin command

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The report command does not require evidence. It merely says that if you go on the forums to add evidence, it is more likely it will be solved in case an admin didn't immediately see your report.

The report command is the same as !calladmin except better.

-1 !calladmin wouldn't do anything that !report can't.
!calladmin wouldn't magically teleport an admin directly into your game. They'd have to check it just like how they check reports.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
calling it now, if we implement a !calladmin command, it will simply be an alias to !report

Stove™

I can see a command like this being just as easily abused as something like !votemenu.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
how would this be different from making a report on the forum. would it conjure an admin like how in skyrim you can conjure a wolf

Stove™

how would this be different from making a report on the forum. would it conjure an admin like how in skyrim you can conjure a wolf
Precisely. You'd be in the server, and suddenly electricity would rain down from the sky as Jermaphobe drops in with the ban hammer. Would be a sight to behold.

OoohDiscordKittens

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think this is a bad idea in this scenario, a lot of players are too lazy to make reports on the forums, even less make false reports(not saying it doesn't happen). But If there were a !calladmin command I can already see a rule on abusing the command like in many other servers. People who do not care if they stay or go will just abuse the command anyway. I'll -1 until I am swayed otherwise.

Miles Kilo

-1 !calladmin wouldn't do anything that !report can't.
!calladmin wouldn't magically teleport an admin directly into your game. They'd have to check it just like how they check reports.
We don't need evidence with a call admin command since the admins can see for their self

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
We don't need evidence with a call admin command since the admins can see for their self
I want you to step back and think for a moment, what use is a call admin command when the rule breaker leaves or stops the violation by the time they get there? Do you believe us admins are all-seeing, all-knowing? You expect us to act on mere word alone? Oh, you say this guy is cheating, you don't have evidence? Thats okay, I'll ban him anyway

But then you'd just file a report, but by that point, you have wasted everyone's time.

Also, we're not sitting at our chairs all the time every day waiting for a call/report come in to immediately jump on

ImmaGhost+Bønnie

Contributor
funny thing would be is on the idle server lots of people would do call admin on the donaters cause they think they're cheaters, and won't listen to us when we say it's donater powers and that it's a gimme command, and then once the admin comes on they'll see it's donaters and then head off wasting their time