Alaskan Spycrabs

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
z0mg lolololol. Buy buds for 24 bucks and sell for 25. PROFIT! Or you could, ya know...Get a job.

Anyway, Del Piero is retarded...

Are You A Wizard?

Uncharitable Spy
z0mg lolololol. Buy buds for 24 bucks and sell for 25. PROFIT! Or you could, ya know...Get a job.
OMG!! LOLOLOLOL. Read it right.. LOLOLOLOLOL.. OMG!!!

Youmustbenewhere.jpg

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

buQa

Ripping people off?? LOL.. It's $2.50 at the store.. I dont think that's ripping people off.. I got regular customers that buy keys from me all the time, I really dont think what you say really matters and affect what I do.. You're just a bunch of haters..
why the hell do i hate you? youre buying buds @ 24$ trading them for 15 (possibly 16 but ill do the math with 15) keys selling keys @ 2$ and making a 6$ (possibly 8$) profit per buds. you are no different than mannco if youre saying mannco is ripping people off with 2.49$ . im done here. have a g day

Are You A Wizard?

Uncharitable Spy
why the hell do i hate you? youre buying buds @ 24$ trading them for 15 (possibly 16 but ill do the math with 15) keys selling keys @ 2$ and making a 6$ (possibly 8$) profit per buds. you are no different than mannco if youre saying mannco is ripping people off with 2.49$ . im done here. have a g day
Im sure you're not that new in trading and I think you know that it's Cash> Promos > Keys > Shit. I still dont get why everyone complains.. People wanted to buy promos with keys because they dont have cash to use.. Plus most people that sells them for less than $2 has lower reps.. People buy it from me for security.. and I see why you're complaining here.. You're selling you're keys for $1.90.. good for you..

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

Are You A Wizard?

Uncharitable Spy
BTW.. I dont accept gift payments.. So I pay the fees.. Once you've sold more than 500 keys or has more than 100 trasaction via paypal in 1 month.. You will understand.. For now I will let you guys say "I'm ripping people off" ; )

entei00

Im sure you're not that new in trading and I think you know that it's Cash> Promos > Keys > Shit. I still dont get why everyone complains.. People wanted to buy promos with keys because they dont have cash to use.. Plus most people that sells them for less than $2 has lower reps.. People buy it from me for security.. and I see why you're complaining here.. You're selling you're keys for $1.90.. good for you..
good talk, deserver a free bump :)