• Select a thread prefix indicating what you Want
    • Ads that are simply a link to another website are NOT allowed
    • Use the bump button. Don't use bump posts.
    • Close your thread by setting your thread prefix to Closed.
    • Cash and Account trading comes with risks. Account Guide - Cash Guide
    • You may not sell accounts that require subscriptions here.

Want-Steam BUYING STEAM TRADING CARDS,BACKGROUNDS,EMOTICONS,GEMS,KEYS

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 - Sales' started by M0lnja, Nov 15, 2016.

?

Whats your name ?

1. My name is Jeff

2. My name is Jeff

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. M0lnja

M0lnja Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

If you're here for trading which you probably are, I prefer if you sent me a trade offer, if you are selling/buying items, or if you saw my listing. If you would like to discuss about a certain item, then please feel free to add me. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

My [​IMG] authenticator is ON.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ[​IMG]TRADE OFFER [​IMG]
    ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ[​IMG]Backpack.tf [backpack.tf] [​IMG]OUTPOST [tf2outpost] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I am currently buying the following items [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSTEAM TRADING CARDS [​IMG] 2 SCRAP EACH ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤ
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSTEAM BACKGROUNDS [​IMG] 1 SCRAP EACH ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤSTEAM EMOTICONS: [​IMG] 1 SCRAP EACHㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤSTEAM GEMS: [​IMG] 1 SCRAP PER 50 GEMS / 1000= 2.3REFㅤㅤ [​IMG] ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
    [​IMG]ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMANN CO. SUPPLY CRATE [​IMG] [​IMG] 24.11 REFINED ㅤㅤㅤ [​IMG] ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. FalleN

FalleN Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Trade me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice