Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
PayPal only. USD only. Personal gift only. Sexy women only. Okay looking women are fine, too.

Unless you've got decent rep, you go first. You can check my rep here to tell I'm good for it.

I'd prefer to buy them all at once, in one transaction. However I'm open to smaller purchases.

I've been out of the cash trading scene for a while, so for those who aren't familiar with my practices, take a look at the disclaimers in my key thread for a general idea of how I do business. I'm legit and reasonable, and tough to scam.

Add me or post in this thread to negotiate a trade. I work odd hours, but I check Skial at least once a day, so I'll see you if you post. I may not respond on Steam immediately, though, depending on if I'm working or sleeping.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't know how many do I have at the moment (my bp is a mess, but can't sort it after I spent hours putting all the parasites in the last pages), but I can sell them to you.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't know how many do I have at the moment (my bp is a mess, but can't sort it after I spent hours putting all the parasites in the last pages), but I can sell them to you.
You've got two. :P

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
i got 1 id be willing to part with but im trying to raise as much as possible