sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude the fuck. I picked #1, I should have won. You can't re organize the list when I chose 1 specifically.

-Marinol-

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
People picked specific numbers when we signed up for this, rather than reorganizing, you should have rolled the 1/30 and then just rerolled when it showed up on an number that wasn't picked. If you were going to reorganize the numbers like you did, you should have told us you were doing so before you declared a winner as well. This was unfair to seth to have this happen.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People picked specific numbers when we signed up for this, rather than reorganizing, you should have rolled the 1/30 and then just rerolled when it showed up on an number that wasn't picked. If you were going to reorganize the numbers like you did, you should have told us you were doing so before you declared a winner as well. This was unfair to seth to have this happen.

This would have been better.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so am i winrar?

not just saying this because I'm the "winner" but if you're signing up for his raffle, shouldn't he be able to do whatever he wants in his raffle?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
just reroool to save from the butthurt ness of peoples
Thanks amigo.

Ironically, Seth wins (again?), with a 17 doing it the "correct" way.
999db510f654ff1b79ad74098009ec4c.png

(I am still confused why people are saying 1. It was 18 to begin with, could someone enlighten me...?)

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks amigo.

Ironically, Seth wins (again?), with a 17 doing it the "correct" way.
999db510f654ff1b79ad74098009ec4c.png

(I am still confused why people are saying 1. It was 18 to begin with, could someone enlighten me...?)
Gyazo blocks my school, and at 1 guy said "if it was 1 on the dot" so I assumed 1.