The point

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
My topic is about skial. Skial kinda should bring back the things they had like where you can use credits to buy keys. The reason why I say this is because I think people who can get keys like p2ps can use credits to buy keys and use those keys to buy anything they want like strange weapons & hats, unusual hats & weapons and etc.

I have question why did skial remove the thing where you use credits to buy keys. Look at blw aka black wonder. They have a storebot that akkiws you to use credits that come in. Those credits can be used to buy metal or weapons on there

Bottiger

Administrator
It is still there, but it is going to be stopped in the future. People keep leaving their keys on the bot as it runs out of space and it doesn't really seems to be helping fill the servers.

It is a constant source of headaches coming from people who think it's a scam because they put in a buy order and didn't get the key instantly or the bot didn't open a trade with them.

We also don't want to be responsible for reimbursing people when valve screws up again. Just recently there was a trading exploit and they just deleted the api to decline trades and moved it to an undocumented spot without announcing anything.

The point

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
shit this is bad I wanted to get a key from the bot but also does the bot have a profile or an account cause I could a key from there. Beside Valve isn't updating the game right now or this year and it's pretty obvious. Multiple updates do effect community servers a lot but valve doesn't care right now. So... It's mostly up to us and what I mean us is you guys and the players