Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Screenshot_20230401_051403_Discord.jpg

Sore

This post got declined. What skial deathrun players are gonna about this? Cry? Leave forever? Move to Zombie escape or FF2/Saxton Hale?

Fred dat lego

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Guys do you thing people might quit skial deathrun because or just go to a different game mode. Because this could kill tf2 deathrun on skial servers I think.

Reactions: Sore
Guys do you thing people might quit skial deathrun because or just go to a different game mode. Because this could kill tf2 deathrun on skial servers I think.
No I don't think people will quit. If anything, people will fight back just like the entire TF2 community did against the bots invasion.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sore

Sore

No I don't think people will quit. If anything, people will fight back just like the entire TF2 community did against the bots invasion.
Tell everyone in deathrun US or EU to go forum and give it as upvote. and make comment about this

Probably not. Don't try it.

Fred dat lego

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I recently discovered that the VSH plugin you know and love on the deathrun servers in skial were removed.

Skial please bring back VSH plugin on deathrun servers this could break some of maps maybe even the mini games.

Note- I posted to the suggestions forum because posted on the Tf2 forum.