Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I don't really want Hale back, as any half decent map with a fight minigame should have its own system for the activator for them to not die immediately (like giving the activator 5000hp against a number of players), rather than having to sit around and fight a 200hp hale who takes 1hp damage per hit with ANYTHING.

Tired of people running past you? Use the speedlane in the map to catch up, any decent map should have one.

I found the voicelines a bit annoying too. Say someone's saying something in voicechat, and all I can here is "THE NAME'S SAXTON HALE, LISTEN TO ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE FOR THE NEXT 10 SECONDS".

That's the -1 from me.
Too bad the axtinguisher exists and baiting him with a taunt to then taunt kill him.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
My opinion is at least neutral now

However, I wish IF they made the death toggle to be like hale or normal all TF2 classes

Fred dat lego

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don’t really like it how every time someone dies without hale punching he still makes the sound when someone dies from hale.

Maximus7

Uncharitable Spy
Lol last I checked this post it had like -7 karma, looks the DR playerbase finally found it.

edit: Original reply changed since I hadn't read Bottiger's reply above.

Last edited: