Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's like TF2 except no guns, and no killing, and its 2D, and isn't a FPS, and its not ran on the source engine, but it has hats and miscellaneous items you can unlock so its 99.57% close enough to TF2.

It's some browser based multiplayer physics game where you run around as a mouse trying to overcome obstacles with the help of a useless asshole 'shaman' spawning objects to help you get through obstacles

It sounds stupid but its actually addicting

http://www.transformice.com/

Login as a guest or make an account (you need to make a account to save up cheese to buy hats and stuff) and click on 'normal'

You can even play with other skial peoplez and yell horrible vulgar things at them in chat have a good time with them by joining the same room they're in

To join or "make" a room type into the chat /room insert room name here, or you can play with random people by clicking on the 'normal' sign or the other game mode options.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
ive played it back in the day i remember how wall walking was the 360 no scope version of transformice and you weren't cool if you didn't know how to do it

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the room can be /room skial if you want to play together

join it join it join it join it

"Guys, I know totally how we will beat this map..I shall just summon a few balloons and then we are off to victory!" - How to shaman 101

But seriously, the game is a pretty fun time waste, and with the introducing of more modes it is pretty enjoyable to just fuck around in.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There's custom made maps too so you're practically playing on a new map every time when you play in 'normal' mode

hipsterci

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It's a flash game you aren't playing far cry 3 what kind of graphics and game content did you want

Tell me the part where I said "graphics". I just said all together, it looked horrible.
And 2 Disagree's for stating my opinion. GG.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Tell me the part where I said "graphics". I just said all together, it looked horrible.
And 2 Disagree's for stating my opinion. GG.
Notice how I said the over all game not just the graphics and since when is it not ok to disagree with other peoples ideas and opinions this skial not north Korea