Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's here ... Borderlands: The Pre-Sequuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuel (steam url)

Trailers:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Moon Dance Trailer

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Launch Trailer
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Mister Torgue and Hammerlock's Explanatory Trailer
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Claptrap Trailer

DLC Trailers:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Claptastic Voyage
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Doppelganger Jack Pack
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Baroness Pack

(Primary) Playable Characters and Skills:

Nisha - "The Lawbringer" : The gal who becomes the sheriff of Lynchwood in BL2, the venturing space cowboy joins handsome's jack vault hunter crew searching for fun. Her skill is a enabled aimbot which she goes into a trance, duplicates her pistol, and auto fires at enemies ahead.
Wilhelm - "The Enfocer: : A man? No. A robot? Nah. A cyborg addicted to tech. surgery? Yes. Wilhelm is a Hyperion trooper who works for the sake of money and killing. As you upgrade his skills, cybernetic augmentations help him in his killing spree and make him look bad. He also has an appearance in BL2 as a major robo-augmented boss. His skill digistructs two surveyor drones: one commits to healing and shield regen., and the other does the opposite.
Athena - "The Gladiator" : After the death of General Knoxx and the collapse of Atlas occupation on Pandora in the first game, the rebel Athena becomes a lone mercenary. She hears' of Jack's job opening and takes to Helios station. Her skill is activate an old atlas-tec shield which, I don't wanna get sued, which act's like "Shmaptin's Shmerica's." Blocking hits, and when throne can do damage up to multiple enemies.
Claptrap - "As a Mistake" : As if his presence wasn't annoying enough in the other games, the re-programmed to fight "Frag-Trap," joins along the call by Hyperion because of his programming. Though he is irritating, short, and not pretty to look at his skill is one of a kind. When activated, he analyzes the battlefield and his code shape-shifts into a killing machine that is most advantageous to him or the team. He could be one of 100 different types of claptraps: everything from a wizard who promotes elemental damage, to a nurse, who takes measures to heal the team.

(DLC pruchasable) Playable Characters and Skills:

Aurelia Hammerlock - "The Huntress" : Sister to Sir Hammerlock, Aurelia has a hobby for hunting. After hearing of Jack's call, she gladly signs up. Her skill, when activated, causes her to through several shards of ice, which seek out enemies and cause them to freeze or do cyro-damage.
And the best pack you'll ever buy. Ho-damn. Handsome Jack Body Double - "Doppelganger Pack" : Look at this chiseled god-Oh no. Now there's 3! Which one's the real Jack!? I'm so over flustered with handsomeness and awesomeness! Play as Handsome Jack's Body Double. Shoot Lazers from your wrist. In trouble and need more handsomeness? Multiply it by activating your skill, causing two other digi-jacks to come up and help fight for you and confuse the mouth breathers.

This is just a fast run down. The story has much other content and events in between the timeline listed below. Which includes much more back ground story which will amaze you. (Including the origin of Hyperions bots and rise to power)

Handsome Jack is actually a hero. In search of a Vault on Eplis (one of pandora's moons), he calls out for vault hunters (that's where you come in). But you arrive just in time for when Dahl's Lost Legion comes to attack Helios (Hyperion's space station above Pandora) while it's still in production. In order for Jack to activate Helios's defense system, you are hurled out of the MoonShot cannon unto the moon, to destroy a jamming signal which is blocking the defense system. While doing so, Dahl uses Helios's "Eye" to breach through the crust of the moon and deeper to destroy the vault Jack was searching for. After destroying the signal, you return to Helios and fight off Dahl's troop. After that's done, you return to Elpis to make your way into the vault, fighting the Eridans (Guardians of the Vault). When you kick some major alien ass, Jack is placed on the Guardian throne and begins the process of learning everything the Guardian race knows (knowledge of vaults and what's inside of them). This is where he learns of the warrior and eridium. This sequence requires someone to sit on the throne in front of a tiny floating vault symbol and deeply gaze into it. While doing so, Lilith teleports into the vault and punches the floating symbol. The symbol flies unto jack's face and burns a vault symbol unto it, then shattering into several pieces. This is what leads Jack to wear a mask. After that, you leave and you may free-world. A scene after the credits shows Handsome Jack killing his Hyperion CEO members, which makes him the only CEO.

Claptrap DLC: Though Handsome Jack is now the official and only CEO of Hyperion, the previous CEO's had developed lock systems which prevents the abuse of power for CEO's. The only way to uplift those locks is to find something called the "H-Source:" which allows CEO's to build or remove any product line they want. Or commit Hyperion products to assualt. The H-Source is located in ... in ... Claptraps brain. So you go on a fantastic voyage into the uncomforting mind of Claptrap. You find the H-Source and handsome Jack is approved of even more power and knowledge. The first thing he does is does is eliminate the Clap-Trap product line, which kills all Claptraps. This explains the lack of Claptraps in BL2. Even Claptrap, the main Claptrap is killed. The only reason why he is alive, is because Hammerlock brings him back to life while they are both trapped on Southern Shelf.

- There may be spoilers -

O ... M ... G

(Official Trailer)
sjfhaufahiudghidhgiu fuiweyifhw jefpniehfuhpwieufhmwhaf whfiuhfn (WOW omg GTFO no way #yes I can't wait. > Pre-order the Pre-order.

Hahahahaha. Ahhhhh Ha ... HAHA. HAAAHAHAHAH.HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA POH HAHAHA. MUWAHAHAH. Haha. Yeah, so I was abo-hato. Ha. Im-hahah. HAHHA. I'm sorry. THE PRE-SEQUEL.
Anyway, Gearbox announced it a while back, but I sure as heck didn't think they'd actually come out with it (due to their financial issues, and especially didn't think they'd be working on it so fast. (Gearbox may be a little desperate)

This new Borderlands Game features the tales of Pandora between the first game and the second game: taking you through the rise of power for Hyperion, and Handsome Jack's rise of leadership-FIRST HAND.
And when I say first hand, you literally play as 1 of 4 lackeys that Handsome Jack hires to do his bidding and establish his name.

Lackies
  • Misha: From Borderlands 2, the Sheriff of Lynchwood who is a "Lawbringer"
  • Wilhem: Also from BL2, the first major boss, who in the Pre-Sequel isn't fully robotic.
  • Athena: From a DLC in the first borderlands, she quits the Altas corporation to work for Hyperion. She carries around a shield and is known as the "Gladiator."
  • Claptrap: Of course, starring as a "Fragtrap," who I heard has a shorter field of view due to his size.

The game features in-space fighting. Possible flying vehicles. New weapons and elemental techs. 4 new players. A wretchedly annoying oxygen meter. New enemies. And much more.

And don't forget to keep your steam wallet packed for the Actual Borderlands 3 Game, which Gearbox and TellTale Games are working on together.

It's gonna be sweet!
(MEEEEEEEEERGH MUST PRE-PURCHASE)

My in-game screenshots
A4AEA05B7ADC5FB124151A02EB49555644B1E7F8

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
you saw that status post like 2 minutes ago and you've already written a long ass thread and found a video xD

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If I get this Defib, you must do co-op with me. No ifs, ands, or butts

Reactions: sov

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If I get this Defib, you must do co-op with me. No ifs, ands, or butts
If I get this, CDAWG, I'm also going to pre-purchase it, Buy the Limited Edition Pack, all the DLC's, and I'll jizz in my pants.
Then beat all three campaigns, then beat all three games including all the dlcs which involves 5 playthroughs and become level 72. Then we can play.
In essence ... you can't beat me.

Last edited:

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't wait for this! Although I'm terrible at Borderlands.

How are you terrible at borderlands, its just shoot and then loot lol. I suppose if you don't know how to build your character correctly or where to find the right items, but you can use wikis and even the subreddits

On-Topic: I am so pumped for this, gotta pre order so fast

(also its technically not borderlands 3)

Reactions: sov

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How are you terrible at borderlands, its just shoot and then loot lol. I suppose if you don't know how to build your character correctly or where to find the right items, but you can use wikis and even the subreddits

(also its technically not borderlands 3)
Yes the building of my character is where I struggle.
Also isn't it supposed to be Borderlands 1.5?

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
>Spelled Nisha wrong
>might as well call her The Sheriff anyways
>gg
Edit: Spelled Wilhelm wrong, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I heard you can also play as Claptrap in this. If that's the case, I call dibs on being Claptrap.