Sift

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey there! As you may have already known trying to rank up in any of the silver or gold nova ranks can be quite frustrating and tedious. I'm here today to offer a boosting service to quickly get you to the rank you need all the way up to master guardian 1.

So when I first started playing CS:GO, I jumped right in to comp and ended up stranded in silver 1. It took me roughly 80 wins just to get to silver 3 due to mentally ill team-mates, smurfs and derankers until things started to speed up for me. After another 70 wins I slowly ploughed through the ranks all the way to gold nova master. Once I reached this rank, solo queue was not enough to get me through so I kept on switching back and forward between GNM and MG1 so I decided to quit match making and play casual for the next 3 months. Around a month ago I started to play comp again because my friends started playing and were a few ranks below me so I could queue up with them. When I came back to match making I was so much better than the gold novas were playing with (even better than the smurfs), I would top score every round and I would barely lose a game especially when queuing up with my MG2 friend. I created another account just to see what my true rank is and I managed to jump all the way up to DMG.

I have boosted my friends out of the silver and gold nova cesspit and I am willing to do the same for you for 2 keys per rank. I live in Australia so this service is exclusive to aussie players only so if you would like to save the time ranking up through a pool of poorly skilled players then please add me at: steamcommunity.com/id/cloud3366 and we can discuss about getting you ranked up.

Silver and Gold Nova was hell for me, don't let it be the same for you!