zaboomafoo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well I never actually thought I'd get on this site, nor did I really see myself liking or playing a game like tf2. I grew up with the n64 and had a career in comp smash (brawl, and now melee, s4 is s***). But since I gained interest in this game and have made myself P2P, I figured I'd start somewhere and just talk about myself a little.

Hello, I am T25XL. What? I thought your name was zaboomafoo? Well I mean you can call me whichever, I haven't made close enough friends yet to really have them call me by my real name, but you can call me either T or zaboo, I don't really care. T25XL is my original name, I used that for smash and I still use it on things like skype.

Originally I never really cared about pc gaming, I only had steam for like a a little over a year and I hardly even played the only game I bought (gmod). Then I started playing that more, and I just came across my friends in a call playing tf2, and well they urged me to download it, so I did. Of course, I sucked, didn't think I would play it more, but I started playing it more with a friend of mine named Mr. Z. And that's where I just slowly started playing more and more often, I switched between maining scout and pyro a lot, but eventually I decided on demo. Entered some raffles won some stuff and got myself some decent weps+cosmetics for my main.

I play on turbine servers for the most part, occasionally badwater and goldrush along with other pl maps. I've been told by a few that I'm a good demo, but idrk, my pc kinda sucks. Framerate is pretty low (usually it's around like 25-35 fps, today it was even worse) did everything I could do to make it better but at least now I don't lag quite as bad. Been meaning to get into comp, but with my pc I honestly don't know if I should. I also do IB (I'm a junior in high school) so I don't have that much time to get on. But eh, I might find a team anyways.

If it's too lengthy for you, I don't blame you for not reading it all, although if you did, thank you I appreciate it. I just hope to make more connections in the tf2 community. Hmu on steam or skype (t25xl.erick) if you wanna just play a bit, I'm online everyday (but not necessarily on tf2 everyday). Hope to meet some great people and players!

Reactions: 185db

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is that you in the avatar?

If so ...
b5MxIgc.png
... why hello there.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it is though, easily the worst competitive smash out of all 4 games.
*least competitive* The competitive scene is still pretty neat in this one, and it being the least competitive doesn't mean it's shit you butt. Overall it's very easily the best Smash game, you may like competitive gameplay but saying it's shit over something the majority of players give less than a shit about is very dumb.

BALANCE BOYS, Smash 4 is the most balanced out of all of those fuckers *that's not saying much but still*

Reactions: Meowrisa

zaboomafoo

Mildly Menacing Medic
*least competitive* The competitive scene is still pretty neat in this one, and it being the least competitive doesn't mean it's shit you butt. Overall it's very easily the best Smash game, you may like competitive gameplay but saying it's shit over something the majority of players give less than a shit about is very dumb.

BALANCE BOYS, Smash 4 is the most balanced out of all of those fuckers *that's not saying much but still*
I never stated it was least competitive you just changed my words for no reason, it's the worst competitive game lmao. You can ask a lot of professionals, I know several who only play it for monetary purposes, even ZeRo constantly jokes about how this game sucks. Look at him vs Anti at big house, both anti and him know how stupid mario's up+b with rage is. Also when I stated s4 is shit, I was referring to it being shit competitively. Casually, the game is pretty great yea I could agree, with the exception of bayonetta and corrin as characters. I apologize if it seemed like I called the game shit as to generalize, but I was just referring to it's competitive gameplay lel. also it's easily the 2nd most competitive smash as of right now, with of course melee being top.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I never stated it was least competitive you just changed my words for no reason, it's the worst competitive game lmao. You can ask a lot of professionals, I know several who only play it for monetary purposes, even ZeRo constantly jokes about how this game sucks. Look at him vs Anti at big house, both anti and him know how stupid mario's up+b with rage is. Also when I stated s4 is shit, I was referring to it being shit competitively. Casually, the game is pretty great yea I could agree, with the exception of bayonetta and corrin as characters. I apologize if it seemed like I called the game shit as to generalize, but I was just referring to it's competitive gameplay lel. also it's easily the 2nd most competitive smash as of right now, with of course melee being top.
I'm not twisting your words lol. You just blatantly stated in your OP that it's shit, when it's the furthest Smash game from shit. You might have meant competitive wise but you should word it better if that's the case.
Sorry for coming off as dickish, my jimmies were just slightly rustled.

zaboomafoo

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm not twisting your words lol. You just blatantly stated in your OP that it's shit, when it's the furthest Smash game from shit. You might have meant competitive wise but you should word it better if that's the case.
Sorry for coming off as dickish, my jimmies were just slightly rustled.
'sall good m8

Reactions: Chance