Toxik

Contributor
Ah, makes sense

Also, I messaged the BGO team about not being able to choose classes, apparently it's a $20+ perk only :c

Toasty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Tickle me interested, even if I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I'll have to keep an eye for the next one to go up.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy

I like to describe it as internet the game, but I'm sure others have more fitting descriptions.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

The Euro group usually hosts on the weekends. I'm trying to figure out what week night I want to do for a more American centric time.

Toxik

Contributor

Think about a board game where you can set the spaces, and that has random events happen each turn.
Depending on how the game is set up, you either start with a class or get a random event where you can either choose or be assigned a class.
The game goes on, there are many items that you can use to collaborate with or screw other people over, and there can be an Adventure Time, Dr Who or Game of Thrones event.
The game is full of achievements, it's really fun, you should give it a try!

Toasty

I did give it a try after that post. Three games actually. One normal game, two boss battles.

I'm still able to say I don't have any idea what I'm looking at, but I have the gist of it down anyway.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
we haven't been playing for a while because of reasons

but this weekend is bgo weekend

9-10 pm gmt+1 on friday and saturday

Reactions: decryption

Toxik

Contributor
Boss is meh, usually people go crazy, make a stupid boss with all the powers and end the game within 5 minutes
Though I guess it would be useful to unlock achievements, if they are unlocked in boss mode, haven't checked

Toasty

I played with a pretty good group of people on the Boss battles. They lasted a long time too!
No idea about achievements though. I checked after doing them and I didn't have any new ones but I haven't read through all of them either.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Boss Battle is something that works in theory, but requires the boss to have a damn good sense of balance.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
A game would be fun, I'll try to make it. (Read: Remember this exists while juggling 15 other things... woo.)

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
6GCN2.png

I might have slightly murdered the fuck out of everyone.