jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it's three years since i originally got black ops 2 which was my first call of duty

now there's been an open beta for black ops 3 and i've been playing it a bunch and having a lot of fun

it's pretty brainless and stuff but sometimes i feel like playing those kind of video juegos and it seems like bo3 is going to be good for that

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The simplicity with "advanced weapons" is pretty enjoyable. I never thought I'd say this, but I like COD BO3 so far.

I'm absolutely excited for "Shadows Of Evil."

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i tried advanced warfare on a free weekend once, the movement mechanics were pretty nice but perhaps a bit too fast, bo3 on the other hand is a nice middle ground

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It is fun, like you said brainless but that can be fun sometimes when you don't feel like trying. Shoguns are way too fucking easy compared to the other weapons though.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've never understood the hate Call of Duty gets, sometimes its fun to just kill shit
I feel like most of the hate for the CoD games comes from the hate for the people who play them. Most CoD players I know are extremely arrogant about their "skill" in a game where you just run and shoot things. That and the fact that a lot of the games used guns/mechanics/code from previous games because they're on a budget to have a game out each year.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've never understood the hate Call of Duty gets, sometimes its fun to just kill shit

It's another hate stereotype. It's like Nickelback or the Twilight saga, people stereotypically hate it but they are extremely successful in terms of sales.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This one is probably going to die out fairly quickly like Advanced Warfare with these mechanics. People are probably just going to abandon it and go back to playing Black Ops 2.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is the Beta still open? Some places have said it is but I'm not too sure how to get it.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is the Beta still open? Some places have said it is but I'm not too sure how to get it.
No, which is something me and my friends thought was unruly. They launched beta for only 1 week and didn't run any updates on anything. So no optomization was done. We're not sure if they heeded any player feed back haha.

Although I loved the multi-player game play. Since WaW I couldn't stand any Call of Duty, because it was trying too hard to be realistic. But in BOIII they shifted away from the realistic thing and went to a more sci-fi thing.

I had originally only purchased it for "Shadow's Of Evil," but I think I'll like the game all in all.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
they nerfed razorback and M8A71 in the last couple of days of beta
Oh, I hadn't noticed ...

BECAUSE everyone still used the crap out of them. :P
Seriously though, if I wasn't fighting noobs who we're testing new guns, everyone was using AK or razorback.