Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have you put the right location? F.Lux pretty much tints your monitor orange at night. Huge difference.
eh, i have it one but it really really doesn't do much for me. Like there is a difference but the orange tint bothers my eyes like woah.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
eh, i have it one but it really really doesn't do much for me. Like there is a difference but the orange tint bothers my eyes like woah.
Yeah, some people don't quite like it. Personally, I think it's a godsend. My eyes used to hurt if I stayed on late at night before I started using F.Lux.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The orange is really bothersome at first, but seriously, after a few days you don't even notice it anymore. It also helps to have it slowly change it over an hour instead of the default 10m.

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
the sig pixel limit doesn't seem to be in effect in the night time version.

Stickied threads aren't separated from all the rest of the threads.

seems like you need to go in and customize all the things manually
^ this plus the links under the avatar are gone (ID | BP | SR)

I do like the dark colours, it's friendlyer to the eyes.

also:
what orange are you talking about?
i only have grey with blue.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The orange is really bothersome at first, but seriously, after a few days you don't even notice it anymore. It also helps to have it slowly change it over an hour instead of the default 10m.
The default is 20s, I didn't know so when it got to night it changed to orange and I was like dafuq.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
^ this plus the links under the avatar are gone (ID | BP | SR)

I do like the dark colours, it's friendlyer to the eyes.

also:
what orange are you talking about?
i only have grey with blue.
Links are custom. Anything that was manually added to the main theme would have to be manually added to the other one.