Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it happened 4 minutes ago
you recorded ZERO demos and told ZERO admins.
we cant check this section all the time

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He stopped, and nobody looked here.......what kind of admins do we have?
it happened 4 minutes ago
you recorded ZERO demos and told ZERO admins.
we cant check this section all the time
As ruelel said, it's always best to record a demo, even if you've reported it. People can always stop before an admin gets on, then there's a chance there will be no actionable proof.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/help:recording_demos#Recording_Tutorial

Toxik

Contributor
First, you can't expect an admin to always be online to answer to your every demand
Second, I'm sure BINDED micspammed, he's been in idle for a very, very long time
Third, you can't expect admins to ban someone without evidence, so if you're not going to record any evidence, don't complain about admins not banning

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
First, you can't expect an admin to always be online to answer to your every demand
Second, I'm sure BINDED micspammed, he's been in idle for a very, very long time
Third, you can't expect admins to ban someone without evidence, so if you're not going to record any evidence, don't complain about admins not banning
Ruelel is alays on the report the instant one comes up. Every time. I expected that he would be. He's done that for my last reports.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Reactions: This Name Is False

Toxik

Contributor
But in all seriousness, it's populated by so many whiny kids, if you take every micspam report seriously, you could make a living out of it.

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

Toxik

Contributor
Because it's the server that helped build Skial into what it is today. It's the loose foundation that Skial stepped on to become the great community it is today!

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
DuFER.jpg

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So Bott's idle is what makes Skial what it is, and so we don't give a fuck about it.
So we don't give a fuck about Skial? What? WHAT?

Toxik, baby, come on. Say it isn't so!

Status
Not open for further replies.