• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This time I'm raffling plain Bill's Hat for the whole community. Maximum entries - 30. Conditions are as follows:
  • Request for invite should be sent through private message only. I will not respond to requests in this thread.
  • No preferences: whoever sends the PM (through forum) - gets the invite. (even Dave)
  • I am not and will not keep tracking on invites. I will keep giving them away. If you don't activate your invite on time - it's your problem.
  • Link: http://tf2r.com/k4hgeko.html
  • Raffle has 336h of time limit.
Ready? Set! Go!
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Da_money125

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
thumbnail.aspx

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You bitches should make this mature conversation of yours private.

Deleting all the shit.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You bitches should make this mature conversation of yours private.

Deleting all the shit.
Remember when you were younger and there would always be that classmate that whined to the teach about how everything is just so unfair, how there was this one guy who was breaking the rules just because he existed, how no one likes him?

There's no mature conversation here. That takes two mature participants. I'm just trying to teach Psycho here how to stop whining. Yanno, with repetition being one of the supposed extremely useful teaching methods and all.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Grats, KinCryos. Please add me on Steam to claim your winning. You've got 24 hours to claim your price, otherwise it's gonna be re-raffled.
Thanks everyone for participation. Good luck next time.

HINT: It's gonna be a white Bill's Hat next time for regular members. Stay in touch.