• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

185db

Epic Skial Regular
It's completely personal preference and it depends on the class.

I personally am I big fan of the Summer Hat painted slate, Party Hat, and Manniversary Paper Hat. I like these mainly because most people don't wear them often. Oh, and I always wear earbuds.

I occasionally go completely default as well just because it's pretty rare to see all stock these days.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm using the Gibus although I own alot of other hats. It's just stereotypical people that always believe a hat means skill so it's pretty fun wearing it along some pyrovision goggles and cause some mayhem as "that F2P". Plus you don't get alot of heals, proven by my endless studies of the Gibus Arts.
Now that we all without any doubt agree that the Gibus is the most underrated treasure in your backpack and that #givegibusachance is trending #1 worldwide on twitter we can come to the worst hat in the game.
The worst hat(s) have to be any with an unusual effect, since these will just let people know where you are, or let them recognize you over and over again. People with unusual hats usually also have that crappy personality of thinking they are above f2p or anyone else. Just because they own some pixel. In a game. Like. Really? Oops, am I breaking the 4th wall? Am I hurting you? Sorry.
Now that we established that unusual hats mean = totally visible to enemy, recognizable + corrupt your personality and social behaviour we can establish and come to the all universal conclusion of what was mentioned earlier: Use. The. Gibus. If you need to have something fancy, strangify it.

The Gibus is life. The Gibus is art. The Gibus is freedom. The Gibus is an epiphany.
Give it a try. Don't jump at a hat you never wear ;)

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wait do you seriously not like gibus
like i honestly really like the gibus.

the worst is probably that fucking skull from merasmus event

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Stout Shako is the best, followed closely by the alien swarm parasite

Worst is probably the rotation sensation

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's all preference. What you think is a crappy hat might be a good hat to someone else because of a set of cosmetics they're wearing or something. It all depends.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Best hat is easily the Gibus.

Worst hat is easily the Gibus.

You're welcome.

It was the best of hats, it was the worst of hats...
I'm using the Gibus although I own alot of other hats. It's just stereotypical people that always believe a hat means skill so it's pretty fun wearing it along some pyrovision goggles and cause some mayhem as "that F2P". Plus you don't get alot of heals, proven by my endless studies of the Gibus Arts.
Now that we all without any doubt agree that the Gibus is the most underrated treasure in your backpack and that #givegibusachance is trending #1 worldwide on twitter we can come to the worst hat in the game.
The worst hat(s) have to be any with an unusual effect, since these will just let people know where you are, or let them recognize you over and over again. People with unusual hats usually also have that crappy personality of thinking they are above f2p or anyone else. Just because they own some pixel. In a game. Like. Really? Oops, am I breaking the 4th wall? Am I hurting you? Sorry.
Now that we established that unusual hats mean = totally visible to enemy, recognizable + corrupt your personality and social behaviour we can establish and come to the all universal conclusion of what was mentioned earlier: Use. The. Gibus. If you need to have something fancy, strangify it.

The Gibus is life. The Gibus is art. The Gibus is freedom. The Gibus is an epiphany.
Give it a try. Don't jump at a hat you never wear ;)

I found that I can get heals with a gibbus.

It helps a lot if you playing a class like soldier, and your name is near the top of the scoreboard, though.

Reactions: T-Wayne

Gameboy.exe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Best hat: Potassium Bonnet - It's a fucking banana

Worst hat: 1/4 of all Demoman hats - There are only basicly 5 or 7 good hats.