• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hey guys and girls, dont miss out, head over to tf2raffles now, theres a couple of buds, some bills, and loads of other top items being raffled right now... people are going mad on there..

Rahoz

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
That moment when you enter 10 raffels and you win none,and the bud raffles are probably going to have a 0.321234% of winning,so,not even going to OH WHO AM I KIDDING I WANT BUDS :megusta:

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Today's TF2R raffle day. Anyone who's not on TF2R is a fool.
EDIT: Also, holy shit. Do you see the shitstorm the mods are starting there? They banned the one who started raffle day today and one of the most legendary rafflers ever.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
looks like they are so anal about it all, what the fuck... stupid stupid mods... I always thought there was a bunch of elitist pricks there, but to be so tight about that..

butterfingersman

Contributor
looks like they are so anal about it all, what the fuck... stupid stupid mods... I always thought there was a bunch of elitist pricks there, but to be so tight about that..
I know. I can't fucking believe they banned Hotstepper and Doc. :'|

wezlyyy

Contributor
Today's TF2R raffle day. Anyone who's not on TF2R is a fool.
EDIT: Also, holy shit. Do you see the shitstorm the mods are starting there? They banned the one who started raffle day today and one of the most legendary rafflers ever.
it SUCKS

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What makes me laugh, is the admins keep making troll raffles and then complain about something so innocent.
Ah well, im off to bed now :) see if ive won anything that wont ever get delivered tomorow :))