jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nobody's forcing you to look at these MLP threads, so it'd be nice if you didn't come in and whine.

ParaParty.png

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I originally read the title as "Please bring more mad hatters".
Thought this was an AIWL thread... welp... *Sneaks away*

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I will never understand bronies. How can you get so overly excited about a TV show that you need to revolve your life around it?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I will never understand bronies. How can you get so overly excited about a TV show that you need to revolve your life around it?
not all bronies revolve their life around it. you're thinking of the 30 year old fedora wearing neckbeards and 12 year olds

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
not all bronies revolve their life around it. you're thinking of the 30 year old fedora wearing neckbeards and 12 year olds

That's the only people I define as Bronies, seeing as I find it as a deragatory title and see it only fitting for those types. I don't honestly care what shows people watch or are a fan of. But, to throw it around in peoples faces and act like its a totally normal thing to be obsessive over a TV show regardless of what show it is, is a different story.

I actually havent even ever looked in this subsection. I just caught this on recent threads, so I can't complain about them throwing it in my face here but it happens all the time with some of the more insistent fans.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
If its any consolation, Dave seems to hate most people so I wouldn't worry about it. Also, this is off topic. More ponies pl0x.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Keep the 12-year old bickering to unmod or a private conversation.