Reporter

Administrator
Banned from skial 8 years ago

Not here to complain, but after getting into again after a long break (due to escrow) I find skial is the leading server Hoster, and I can't find a single damn vanilla upward server >:(

So I went to appeal, and noticed I was unbanned twice (I thought these were from appeals, but It was from the old IP being unbanned and placed on the new IP when I got new routers) jermaphobe replied and told me what the actual ban reason was for and told me someone in my home cheated (even though it was obviously me, thanks for being polite though, if you see this) and that they don't unban cheaters.

But I don't understand why. I read the forum posts, and I honestly can't understand how a perma ban would be better than a 10 year ban. Anyone desperate enough to play on their main after ten years surely would do the community more harm than good, and anyone stupid enough to cheat again would just be banned to their 30s.

Obviously the appeal fell through. Man I was literally 11 when I was banned, it just hurts, not even old enough to have a steam account, despite my dad making me one.

This is more a rant than anything, I'm not salty, after all the mod team seems like nice guys.

Tl:dr anyone got any ips for 24/7 upward servers?? As of speaking there's not a single one in the server finder

Author: TmanGBx

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/svnq5i/banned_from_skial_8_years_ago/

• Dumb
Reactions: porkchop