• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Plinio Arruda

Unremarkable User
Hello everyone.

I was just vote banned from the fullcrit Orange Map. The reason was because I was killing an cloaked spy. The server was with all-talk on so whenever he speaked, i could see his talking balloon. I just could not pretend he wasn't there so I killed him six times while he was fully cloaked.

Well, sorry for that. I'm not asking to unban (after all it's only 30 mins). I'm just posting to clarify that i was not using any means of hacking and I don't think I was the only one to see his (and every enemy player) balloon.

Thank you and, again, sorry.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
This is only a thirty minute ban. I would suggest that you wait it out. Trust me, 30 minutes fly by in no time.

Plinio Arruda

Unremarkable User
Like I wrote, I was not asking for an unban (it's already expired anyway and -after all- I WAS seeing a cloaked enemy spy, thought his talk balloon). I'm just writing to warn you guys that on all-talk servers, you may get banned in the same way I was (at least for players who doesn't know about this).

Anyway, thank you. The server is awesome!

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I wrote, I was not asking for an unban (it's already expired anyway and -after all- I WAS seeing a cloaked enemy spy, thought his talk balloon). I'm just writing to warn you guys that on all-talk servers, you may get banned in the same way I was (at least for players who doesn't know about this).

Anyway, thank you. The server is awesome!
I think a majority of players have to vote so a majority agreed with him (I think it's 91%) Perma bans are issued on if an admin believes you're cheating after speccing you or if SMAC automatically registers something.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I think a majority of players have to vote so a majority agreed with him (I think it's 91%) Perma bans are issued on if an admin believes you're cheating after speccing you or if SMAC automatically registers something.
i don't think 91% of the server necessarily agreed with the guy that thought he was actually hacking. people will just vote yes regardless of what someone does just because they think it's funny to see someone get banned for no reason. that and they want to get rid of the votemenu asap and apparently pressing no is nowhere near as fun as pressing yes.