[Z4T]bapub

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hello everyone.
I really liked the old undertale map (and I'm sure I'm not the only), especially the type of minigames at the end, I wish it could be brought back as it was still fairly popular even when the other undertale map was on the rotation.
Than why I decided to put a post there

My first question is: Why it was removed??
This map wasn't forgoted/no played, it was really good and fun for play!
I can understand it was """""""""""ugly""""""""""""""""" or small, but the texture doesn't make the map a shit (like Dr_minefarm ) , so whyyy ??
I have some friends who played DeathRun everydays and 100% agreed with me and having same question, Why it was removed?

So I ask to you: can you faking back it ??
It miss me so much... minigame at the end so much...
If that's impossible for some reasons, I'll ask your the little minimum, can you back the genocide run, and please don't tell that was a shitty minigame!!
If you really don't want/can't back tthe map, just please, put this minigame anywhere, why not add it to the currently Undertale map.
It's stupid to miss this very fun minigame if there is some good map who need skill like Dr_Technoire Dr_Steamwork or Dr_Bearun...

Cordially
Cya later
(ps: I'm sure the maker who create the map will enjoyed it again :sunglasses:)

PolesXD

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
:sunglasses:lmao yeah I agree, if it got removed for how it looks....that's plain Retarded, the minigames were gr8

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
If enough people want it back I could always revamp it a little.

I know there were a few issues but they can easily be fixed. Might add some extra traps I remember making a snowy area years ago but it never actually had anything in it.

Gamer4605

Banned
I saw this and I thought everyone wanted dr undertale to be reverted back to the old version and then i realised they want the other undertale map back lol

Costa

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I agree, i think we should have this version back up!
I do understand if it wasn't played enough but i think that atleast trying to get it again in the map rotation won't hurt.

Bottiger

Administrator
It was removed because it became unpopular and people said the public version of undertale was better. I don't have the cream tea version anymore.

Last edited:

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
It was kinda bad compared to the new one but that was basically my first attempt at making a deathrun map from scratch.

Even when the other one was on the rotation my one still got picked fairly often, apparently people liked the mini game even though it was nothing like the one on the new version.

I could make a redux version of it but it depends on whether bottiger and the server want it back.