Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Black sure has sold a lot of things for "not knowing prices". Goes to show that a lot of other people don't actually care what an item is valued at, but rather wish to have certain items at any cost. He should be able to sell at whatever cost he wants, it's up to the people to buy.

Red Black

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yep, these people would take pennies on the dollar just to sell their items. I am glad they don't run MY business otherwise I would STRONGLY recommend for them to review a "Supply and Demand Chart" =]

Red Black

First off I don't have to prove anything to anyone especially on a random forums site. I make frequent sales to buyers who "google" the items and add me to steam. I have asked for people to leave reputation but most are too lazy to leave it. Regardless of all this you could look at what I sold and see how it's not in my back pack? lol Just an fyi, I will not give at confidential information from my buyers...standard policy... =]

Bottiger

Administrator
First off I don't have to prove anything to anyone especially on a random forums site. I make frequent sales to buyers who "google" the items and add me to steam. I have asked for people to leave reputation but most are too lazy to leave it. Regardless of all this you could look at what I sold and see how it's not in my back pack? lol Just an fyi, I will not give at confidential information from my buyers...standard policy... =]

If you tell them to leave feedback then you would have even more buyers because of reputation which means your prices are fair.

Just because you have items missing doesn't mean they were sold for the full price or even sold at all. You could have put it on another account to make it look like people were buying from you.

Red Black

Lol that's wayyyy to much work "to make it look like people are buying from me..." Trust me, I am making sales... I am making a great deal of profit =] Anyway, ill ask the buyers again but if they don't want to leave feed back..they don't have too....

Status
Not open for further replies.