CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, my headset's been broken for a while. My earbuds are broken as well, and I'm too lazy to get new ones. Right now, only my right earbud works. I want to pan everything so it's on the right side so I hear all of it.
Any suggestions?

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
So, my headset's been broken for a while. My earbuds are broken as well, and I'm too lazy to get new ones. Right now, only my right earbud works. I want to pan everything so it's on the right side so I hear all of it.
Any suggestions?
If you're talking windows (XP and i think it's similar on 7) Start>accessories>entertainment>volume control and pan from there, in 7 try type volume control into the start thing

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you're talking windows (XP and i think it's similar on 7) Start>accessories>entertainment>volume control and pan from there, in 7 try type volume control into the start thing
He might not be able to depending on the driver itself. Balance isn't always an option. I can't really speak for that with xp though, it's been too long.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Looked all over "Sound" and "Speaker Properties". Nothing for panning or leveling sides.
Windows 7.
Anyone else?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Balance only changes the volumes of the two stereo channels. What you need to do is actually turn off stereo and set the system to mono. I just can't remember how to do that right now and I'm on my tablet.

KOS-MOS

Uncharitable Spy
According to Microsoft, you cannot change sound to mono on Win7 unless you download some 3rd party software for it or a mono plug adapter.

In Windows XP, you can go to Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Audio > Sound Playback > Advanced then change the speaker set-up to Laptop Mono Speaker.