DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

So you might be wondering, what's this show about? Is it about a bunch of aspiring teenage barbers trying to cut the hair of giant hungry men and constantly failing by cutting too low and hitting their necks?
That's actually not it at all. They're trying to hit them in the neck. This kills the man.

If you aren't afraid of heavy spoilers here's a really good scene from the show. As a matter of fact the show as a whole is really good. That's what this thread is for. Go watch it.

Reactions: AfireAzuaki

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
So you might be wondering, what's this show about?

Probably about an awkward guy in high school that goes on an adventure with a big-breasted female sidekick who later falls in love with him, and there's a bunch of adventure and stuff that you don't really care about since the tits is what matters.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Probably about an awkward guy in high school that goes on an adventure with a big-breasted female sidekick who later falls in love with him, and there's a bunch of adventure and stuff that you don't really care about since the tits is what matters.
Ah, so you've already watched it then.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it's on crunchyroll

if only there was such a thing as google that can help you find stuff imagine

http://www.hulu.com/attack-on-titan

Subbed > Dubbed

Thats how i found it.
Anways, this show is pretty good and real violent which im a fan of

I wasn't asking where I could personally watch it, if that's what I wanted I would have asked
plus you can watch it here if you don't want to wait a week for the new episodes to air on hulu or crunchyroll it's just in somewhat crappy quality

Also if you want to read the manga http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/1

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the wording of the post made it sound like thats what you wanted.

I was trying to criticize him because if I would post about something that I wanted others to go see or do I would post some links to it

He only posted some clips from the show, so he was willing to post links it just must have slipped his mind to post links to the actual show

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I was trying to criticize him because if I would post about something that I wanted others to go see or do I would post some links to it

He only posted some clips from the show, so he was willing to post links it just must have slipped his mind to post links to the actual show

no one here is retarded they can find it very easy on their own

Reactions: mohawkg2

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I might post links in the future as long as I'm sure it's considered legal by the rules.

So far there hasn't been a single person in the thread who didn't know a place they could get it from.