Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ran both games as admin/regular, restarted steam and right clicked on op arrowhead up combined ops isnt in my library. Fix?

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i would take screenshots of your receipt, and your attempt to activate the game with the serial steam gave you and send that to support along with a detailed description of what's going on.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well, it turns out restarting my computer and running steam as admin again fixed the problem. My new problem is that when I ran Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA I didnt get Arma 2: CO in my library. Fix to that?

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Whats torrenting? And any idea why combined ops is missing from my library despite fixing everything else? (NOTE: I right clicked on op arrowhead, not there either.)

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Whats torrenting? And any idea why combined ops is missing from my library despite fixing everything else? (NOTE: I right clicked on op arrowhead, not there either.)
torrent is a bad thing to use
like downloading a crack game (i guess)

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Oh quick question...

Do I need to have Combined ops to run DayZ or can I run it without having it in my library?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You said you installed the game right?

if so

Sometimes Steam will appear to be functioning correctly, except certain games will be missing from your list. If you are absolutely sure that you are logged in to the correct Steam account, then the issue is most likely that your filter is set incorrectly. Please ensure that all games are visible by clicking View > All Games on the upper-left corner of the Library > Games list.

If that doesn't work, send Steam a ticket. It might be a bug.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Whats torrenting?
A way of distributing files where uploader gives a certain piece of the file to each downloader, and then the downloaders share their pieces with each other so as not to strain the uploader with sharing the same huge file repeatedly.
torrent is a bad thing to use
like downloading a crack game (i guess)
Torrenting =/= piracy.

Most ISPs don't know the difference though and throttle folks regardless.