• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

zenderpvp

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It was due to an error, it was that I had the lmaobox in another account open and that account was to make people angry (as if it were one of those casual bots) the case was bored and I decided to enter the server but without realizing that it entered the server with my hacks account and with hacks then I got scared and said "I'm going to play legally" when I deactivated all the hacks the server kicked me and I thought it was my internet and when I tried to enter with my normal account I got banned . it was due to an error :pensive:​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
We have a zero tolerance policy about cheating. Doesn't matter if it was an 'error' or not, you shouldn't have had them to begin with.
I had the lmaobox in another account open and that account was to make people angry
So you're just out to ruin other people's fun. That's exactly why we don't give second chances. You'll have to play on other servers from now on.