• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Zeb Likes Memes

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello I new to appeal ban
I want to say sorry to the admin (sooo) for spaying fire in front his scope. I got unban but reban for something (Idk what the reason is) and I really miss my friends and the people on the server and I miss my favorite server (ny 2fort). Ty for reading and I am so sorry
Ps I've been depressed because of this (reason is because I miss the cool people there)​

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were never unbanned. You changed your IP so we unbanned the old one so as to not screw over the next person that gets it. We then banned you on your new one with the remaining time applied hence why it is the odd time of 2 days 8 hours 54 minutes. @soo will have the final say on your appeal but I would say just sit it out, it is only a couple of days. There is no such thing as trolling. You're either an asshole or you're not. Trolling is just an excuse. Trolling is the internet version of saying something offensive to someone and when they don't react favorably you say 'just kidding' so you don't look like a piece of shit. Own your actions, don't hide behind 'trolling.'

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Time already expired by the time I got to see your appeal but, for the record I would have denied the appeal. You've been banned before and should already know the rules after that experience.

Furthermore, trolling is a shit excuse for breaking the rules.

I was mad I was going to stop before I got ban

I kicked you and you proceeded to continue and get banned.

Stop adding me on Steam.