• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

xX_dong_kong_Xx

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello,

I believe I was falsely banned because of my IP. I live in a dorm and so there are a large amount of individuals connected to the same wifi network.

If this is not the case I would like to inquire further the circumstances of my ban.

I thoroughly enjoy playing on skial servers and have and have had no intention of compromising the gameplay experience of my fellow TF2ers

Thank you,
xX_dong_kong_2007_Xx​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I apologize for the long response time

Someone did hack using your school's network causing you to be banned when you were assigned their IP address.

I can unban your account but looking at your connection log your school network occasionally assigns the banned IP address to you which will cause you to continue getting banned by the server. You might be able to play for awhile but when ever you get re-assigned that 'bad' IP it will autoban you again.

The only thing I can suggest is to use a different internet connection, preferably something that isn't public.

Your account is unbanned but please avoid connecting to Skial until you can play on a different internet network or you'll more than likely be auto-banned again by that tainted IP

xX_dong_kong_Xx

Unremarkable User
I would like to thank you for your understanding of the situation,

I will refrain from using the wifi in my dorm to join skial servers as to prevent this in the future,

again Thank you for you understanding.