• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'd like to appeal this unjustified silence for 13 days because I'd like to just have some fucking fun on the servers and play some goddammned TF2 on Skial.

Someone claimed I was "spamming" yet I was just doing end of round bullshit that everyone does.

If you don't want me to do this, then I won't in the future. There's even an in-server SPAM filter so I don't even see how it's possible to consider this "spam." I'm not advertising anything or promoting some weirdo bullshit for some product. Just end of the round memes.

Nobody warned me not to do this and everyone else spams ludicrous bullshit so I don't even see how this is offensive or bothersome. A couple lines of text at the end of the round I never considered spam. But if you do, I won't do it anymore.

Unsilence me and I won't use this copy/paste bind at the end of the round in succession anymore.

It also doesn't warrant a fucking 13 day silence. (Someone told me it was a week, that's wrong. It's 13 days, I did the math.)

We all know you didn't really intend to silence me because of this, the admins were just abusing their powers. However, if you truly think a bind at the end of the round is warrants a fucking 13 day silence, that seems far too unreasonable.

Just ask me to not do it and I won't do it.

I just wanna have some damned fun.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
First of all, protip: don't come into an appeal with an attitude. Nothing will make us want to help you less than acting like you're hot shit and we're just here to ruin your day.

Second, you spammed:

PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:11 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:07 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:04 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:02 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:01 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:40:57 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:40:56 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!

Not only is the bind itself spammy and repetitive, but you did it 7 times in 15 seconds and completely overwhelmed the chat. One line is plenty.

Third, I don't know where your math is coming from, but look at your ban link that you yourself put in your appeal. It clearly says:

Invoked on 08-15-17 22:46
Block length 1 wk
Expires on 08-22-17 22:46

What is 22-15? 7. How many days are in a week? 7. Count on your fingers if you don't believe me. We don't do 13 days. We do 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month. You have had a previous ban and a previous silence, so this is your third offense which, as I just listed, is a week punishment; next time will be a month.

Finally, you can "play some goddamned TF2 on Skial" all you want, you just can't communicate for a week.

I don't have final say, that'd be @Chel, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Works for me, someone had already marked it invalid anyway :smiley: APPEAL DENIED!

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
First of all, protip: don't come into an appeal with an attitude. Nothing will make us want to help you less than acting like you're hot shit and we're just here to ruin your day.

Second, you spammed:

PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:11 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:07 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:04 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:02 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:41:01 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:40:57 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 12:40:56 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!

Not only is the bind itself spammy and repetitive, but you did it 7 times in 15 seconds and completely overwhelmed the chat. One line is plenty.

Third, I don't know where your math is coming from, but look at your ban link that you yourself put in your appeal. It clearly says:

Invoked on 08-15-17 22:46
Block length 1 wk
Expires on 08-22-17 22:46

What is 22-15? 7. How many days are in a week? 7. Count on your fingers if you don't believe me. We don't do 13 days. We do 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month. You have had a previous ban and a previous silence, so this is your third offense which, as I just listed, is a week punishment; next time will be a month.

Finally, you can "play some goddamned TF2 on Skial" all you want, you just can't communicate for a week.

I don't have final say, that'd be @Chel, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

I don't understand how a a communication ban for a week warrants from spamming "MVP #1 GET FUCKED" ... I just said you rules don't warrant that as spam. If it's spam. I just said, right now, "I am sorry I wont do it again."

AS in, I won't do it if I'm allowed to communciate on your server.s So if you unban me this second, I WILL NOT copy and paste that.

Secondly, Nobody said no. Chel said I should use the appropriate forum. Now, I am currently, using the appropriate forum so I am asking for an appeal.

If you were playing this video game on a server you respected as awesome an admin said you were banned for "spamming" with no reason druing "end of round" bullshit would consider that fair? I think not.

I think the admins are absuing their power. That's a different story.

As in resolving this 1 ban. do you think 13 days silence a fair resolution to spamming "mvp #1 get fucked" without a prior warning at all not knowing it was considsered spam?

I dont. Nothing in Skial rules says its spam and this particuilar Administartor did not message me and say "hello sir, please do not do this."

Also, who all nknow this admin did not do this because they thought I was spamming. They didi it because I was kicking their ass in a tf2 match. They claim they did not join, but how come they banned me even though 98% of the server said "ho shit we did you ban this guy he was fun?"

IF the server didn't want to ban me, then wat the fuck? If there was no voteban (whcich a silence hsouldb e fore) why the fuck!?

I reporited 6 peoplde during that round of tf2 for "RACISM" and 0% of them were banned.

So explain to my we they why the racist mothercuckers werne't banne dbuy I was banned for copy pasting some shitty bind? Seems kinda of petrty to me. OIf an admin was on the server, they would have banned the dudes for racistm.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Look if you don't want me playing on your fucking servers, I won't play here. but I think everyone should be able to play this fcuking game on skail without fear of some pussy asshole reporting someone for some trivial bullshit.

I can name off teh top of my hand at least 8 racist assholes who were legit racist white supremacists spamming bullshit. But because I hjust manually type "mvp #1 get fucked" when I was mvp #1 on the scoreoibar,d you're gonna bna me for 13 days? fuck that shit. be respectful admins and ban people for legit reasons. Not biullshit reason lke this.

Or esle OI'm gonna post a bunch of fucking demos fo people bine glegit SPAMMY AND RACIST and you better fucking ban those fukcers or so help me god I'l take abaseball bat to your physical servers.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
/I have at least 3 demos of liegit pepeople being racist assholes but you're gonna ban me fore 13 days for this bullcrap? ?Just bna me for 30 mintuies if you think I'm being sppammy . and better yet, PM me saying "Hello sir please don't do thois" instead of fucking banning me whne I hve no diea what asi gooing on.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
ad do you epeople reply to your prviae messages? IO've tried contaciting you 15 fuckign times over this shit. Just let pepopel platy the fucking game unstead of being fucking faggots. I've tried reporting people for legit reasons before on this fuckin ocmmmnuty and you fucking nogre it. From ableism to fucking racist to al sort of thshit. but the momne I start top scoring on a fucking sefvever omg look low and beold a admin comes out of nowhere and kicks me.

So, I report epople and nothign fucking happens

I top score on a serverf, an admin bans me.

Gee, is this about portecting the community or is this abou a bunch of whiny fucking ass admins absuigin their powres then their ass is being kick on a scoreboard? Gee I fucking wondr....

I' mat 90 points an t the admin is a 20 oiunts and I get banned.

Is it for spam or racist or is it because the admuin sis puissed I'md onig better.

Jesusu fucking christ get your shit togtehter,

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Fucking I'm on the scorevoard with 90 points and an admin bans me

They' fuckin say it's "spam or racism" and they ban me

What the fuck. I 100% guarantee you if I was at 2 piuints on the bottom of thescorebvoad they wouldn't bother. But these abusive amdins only kikc people when I' KICKING THERIR FUCKING ASS. FUCKING ABUSIVE FUCKING ASSHOLES.

FUCKING FIND A TIME WHEN IM NOT STOP SCORING. JESUS CHIRST. FUCKING PLATY FAIRE YOU ASSGHOLES

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
iF YOU WANT A DONATION FUCKIGN UNBANED ME. WHO'S GONNA FUCKING DONATGE TO A SERVER THAT BANS PEOPLE FOR BEING GOOD? FUCKING GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. FUCKING ABUSIVE MOTHERCFUCKERS. ETIHER BE FAIR AND BAUSE P[EOPLE FOR AFTAL FCKING GAMEPLAY OR FUCKJIMG GET YOYUR SHIT OTGHERTE.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'LL FUCKING DISABLE THIS SERVER VIA SMASHING IT PHYSICALLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT IF I HAVE TO. DON'T FICKUING ABUSE YOUR POWER.S ID IDDND'T DOD SHIT WRONTG UNBAN ME FUCKING ASS.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I WROTE BOTTIGER AND HE' GONNA SEE THE TYPE OF FUCKING ABUSE YOU ASSHOLES OD. I DIDN'T DO SHIT WRONG AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING JUST BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE THEY SCORE BETTER THAN YOU IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME. BE RESPECTFUL AND FUCKING CONROL YOUR TEMPRE WHEN FUCKING TOP SCORE.S

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
FUCKUING ADNUBNS VENABE DWUTG WUTG BI ORIIF, WGHERE;S TGE ORIIF"> M FONNA FUXCKING GET ALL YO FUCKERS FIRED FOR NO PROOF. PASTE THE DEMO WHER EI WAS SPAMMING, I DARE YOU. PUT THE FUCKING DEMO THER, FUCK YOU. EVFEYONE END OF ROUN DSPAMS RANDOM BUKLSHIT, U

DO YOU EWANT PEOPLE TO PLAY AND ONATE?

Here's how you get donators and people who want to play.

Have a nice community. don't ban people for no reason/. Ban hackers. you know, those n*gger hackears from the N8Gger clan who hack. Then, you ban them. Then, epople donate and they go "wo w skial is a graet srevfer let me put money." and themn they put money. and then they don' t fuicking hack. It's that somp[le/.

But if ypou're ognna make enemyies of people who literally have your servers in your hamnds, then that's trouble. I am stanndin gin front of yu phyiscal servers right now with a baseball bat. You wanna play this game? let's do it.OI''l smash shit so hard this srever will be down for a tleast a yeat. Your server iwlb elike "I don't know what haponede a hjanitor must of accidently unpluigged something" tyou fucking fagotgts/

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Fucking unbann my asshole I cam play tf2 and yelleat people to get on thecart. Otherwise I'll find a way to become top admin o this server nad ban your fukcing asses. Dome of yo are in diaper. 23? 24? years old? Women? I'll amake you regert that shit. Fucking n00bs. I'e been palyh since 2006 and I'll put your fjucking hackign asshes int o an early grav.e

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Wow the way this response degrades is amazing. Are you drunk?

Our rules are posted here: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/ and there is a message posted frequently in chat in all our servers to type "!rules" to check our rules.

You are expected to check and abide by our rules, ignorance is no excuse. We give you plenty of chances to type "!rules" into chat. We admins are few compared to the thousands of players we host daily, we can not be expected to give you a warning every time you break one of our rules.

You keep calling this a ban, it is not a ban, just a silence; you are free to play as much as you want.

Also, you seem to be clinging to this "13 day" thing; I've already told you your math is wrong and it is only a week. If you can prove otherwise, feel free to do so. Again, use your fingers and toes if necessary.

You spammed, get over it. 7 messages in 15 seconds is spam. that is a message roughly every 2 seconds, and when the spam is a repetitive bind, well you're doubly screwed.

As I'm typing this, you keep adding more messages to the thread; one message is enough. Let us respond. However, since you are threatening us and our servers, I will recommend the forum moderators to ban you, and I will permanently ban you effective immediately. Again, this is against our rules as shown here:
  • Threatening to attack Skial servers or credible threats against Skial staff.
If you're unclear about the threat to me, let me enlighten you:

TYOU FUCKING HACKING PIECE OF SHIT., YHOU UNFAIR BANNING SACK OF SHIT.

I WASN' SSPAMMING YOU GUYS FUCKING TRY TO SILENCE ME BECAUS EIM BETER A TA VDEI GAME THAN YOU? WHAT TEH FUCK? I AM THE MOST RESPECTFUL MEMBEROF THIS COMMNUTY OGING ON 10 YEARS AND YOU'E OGNNA FUCKING SILENCE ME BECAUE IM DOING BETTER THAN YOU ON A FUCKIMG PYATYLOAD MAP?

FUCKING BUNBANM ME OR THERE WILLBE HELL TO PAY. ILL COME TO YOUR FUKCING HOUSE AND FUCKING MAKE TYOU BUNBAN ME TYOU EPICE O SHIT.

Good luck on other servers, or in life in general. I'm done trying to reply to you in a civil manner, and Skial is done with you, period.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
KI jus trtied typing on a server. Why am I still banned?>

If I said I wont ' spam the MVP 31 shit, why am i still abanned? ?I wont 'DO THE FUCKIGN SHIT AYNMORE

Skai;s' ruels are coimplicated as shit. You say no racism ,and I never do racist shit. But you say "niger is" racist even though it's not. Fine, I wait amonth an ever say nigger. The nyou guys ban me for spamming "MVP # ! GET FUCKEDE" okay, fine I wont ' spam MV P31 getucked.

?Just bubanned me arealdy. I wont' spam the MV P #1 get fucked bind

Nobody gave me a warning so I don't iundrstand why 13 datys in needed. JUust do it for a day. Or better yet, send me a mesage,

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Wow the way this response degrades is amazing. Are you drunk?

Yes I am fucking smashed at the moment.
[quote[

Our rules are posted here: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/ and there is a message posted frequently in chat in all our servers to type "!rules" to check our rules.

You are expected to check and abide by our rules, ignorance is no excuse. We give you plenty of chances to type "!rules" into chat. We admins are few compared to the thousands of players we host daily, we can not be expected to give you a warning every time you break one of our rules.

You keep calling this a ban, it is not a ban, just a silence; you are free to play as much as you want.[/quote]

Yes but my favorite part of playing a game is being able to speak on mic. This is what is "fun" to me and it is fun to the rest of the commnuity. They find it hilarious when I shout random shit on mic.

Also, you seem to be clinging to this "13 day" thing; I've already told you your math is wrong and it is only a week. If you can prove otherwise, feel free to do so. Again, use your fingers and toes if necessary.

Sorry, I may be remembering wrong, but when I got banned it wa 19999 minutes. That to me equals 13 days. ?If tyou guys modified it, then nevermind. Also, why woul you think 1 week = a ban for just spamming MVP 31 get fucked. Is it an ad for a cheating mod? No. Did I spam it during the duration of the game? No. I put it during the end of the round lik eeveryone spam their fucking binds. We all know you didn't ban me cause of this. You banned me becaus eI was doing ogood at the game. It's okay. But ;lets just pretend, for a second ,thiis is the reason... DO YOU REASONBLE THINK 13 DAYS OF SILENCE IS JUSTIFIED FOR PUITTING "MVP #1 GET FUCKED" AT THE ENJD OF THE ROUDN? Really? Okay, let's say a week, like you claim. 7 days for just put "mvp #1 get fucked?" You're really that butthurt that Iw as mvp #1 on the scoreboard and manually typed "mvp #1 get fucked?" That WARRANTS A WEEK BAN?

Why didn't the server votemute me? why is the admin choosing 7 days? Really? If you had just prviate messaged me or typed in chat "please dont repeat such words so many times" I would have stopped. 7 days thought? really? I doubt thiis is about spam and more about your hatred towards a player who always do the objective and lwats does top score in ft2.

Let's pretend it's not about that.

Do you, admin, think 7 days i reasonble for the phrase" mvp #1 get fucked" typed ove rand over again? You know, shit people do at the end of the round all the time?
Further more, I've rporeted numerous racistas and hackers and spammers. They have NO T been banned. Youre telling all these people arealoowed ot hack concioquence free but OI'n sppos eot wait 7 days for a fucking bna to be liefted?

Furthermore, the admin sadi they didn't even join the game. Furthremore proved they didn';t evenloook at the server logs.

C'mon guys. Get yoyur shit togther. W all know this was an admin that was playing with me.. I was kicking their ass, and they banned me. Plain. and. Simple.[/quote[
[quote[You spammed, get over it. 7 messages in 15 seconds is spam. that is a message roughly every 2 seconds, and when the spam is a repetitive bind, well you're doubly screwed[/quote]

Everyone does binds at the end of the round? You mean I' mspecial and I get banned. but the other peeps dont?

As I'm typing this, you keep adding more messages to the thread; one message is enough. Let us respond. However, since you are threatening us and our servers, I will recommend the forum moderators to ban you, and I will permanently ban you effective immediately. Again, this is against our rules as shown here:

• Threatening to attack Skial servers or credible threats against Skial staff.
If you're unclear about the threat to me, let me enlighten you:

TYOU FUCKING HACKING PIECE OF SHIT., YHOU UNFAIR BANNING SACK OF SHIT.

I WASN' SSPAMMING YOU GUYS FUCKING TRY TO SILENCE ME BECAUS EIM BETER A TA VDEI GAME THAN YOU? WHAT TEH FUCK? I AM THE MOST RESPECTFUL MEMBEROF THIS COMMNUTY OGING ON 10 YEARS AND YOU'E OGNNA FUCKING SILENCE ME BECAUE IM DOING BETTER THAN YOU ON A FUCKIMG PYATYLOAD MAP?

FUCKING BUNBANM ME OR THERE WILLBE HELL TO PAY. ILL COME TO YOUR FUKCING HOUSE AND FUCKING MAKE TYOU BUNBAN ME TYOU EPICE O SHIT.

Good luck on other servers, or in life in general. I'm done trying to reply to you in a civil manner, and Skial is done with you, period.

I love Skial. The admin is great. The original skial community was great. But you guys? You guys will ban someone if they fucking sneeze if they're beating you in tf2?

You should LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE .

Spamming "mvp #1 get fucked" at teh end of the round is reasonable chat.yet you're telling me someone reported me? I see no reports of spam. Oh, they prviate message syou? Well I tried adding on e of your admins as a friend a day ago and they STILL HAVEN'T ACCEPTED MY REQUEST. So what is it? Thjey reported me on the ofrums properly? Or they added an admin as friend?

Because I added an admin. They haven't accetped my request.

On the forums? I see no requrest o ban "worst. sniper .ever." for spamming, so you guys are lying right there.

Link me the thread where someone reported me I dare you. You wont find it. And if you say someone "prviate messatged an admin" the nfucking accept my frined reuqest so I report some peeps.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
So, someone reported me on the forums? Link it!

If they private messaged you? Oh, OI added 3 of you guys on steam and ZERO of you accepted my friend request. So, where is the report? Nowhere. Let's just uncover the blankets. You guys banned me because I was doing better than you in a video game. Otherwise, the "ban reports" forum would have a thread that says" ban worst sniper ever" and if you guys got this report via prviate message. I would have one of you guys on Steam Friends.. But oh, I dont. Becausee I've tried reporting people and talking to you before.

SO.. WHICH IS IT? DID SOMEONE REPORT ME ON THE FORUMS? OR ON STEAM? WHERE IS THE BAN REPORT GUYS? I SEE SHIT.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Unlocking just to put this out there real quick.

OK I'm going to keep this short because I know you're smashed and likely to add to this thread before I'm even done typing, and because I am hopeful you will come around and become sane again.

We don't have to have a report in the forums to take action against a rule breaker. We routinely tell people to add us on Steam in case there is a problem, and we answer quickly if we are able. The admin did look at the server logs, as I copy and pasted into my response above. We know exactly what was typed and exactly when it was typed. We do not have to actually join a server to know what is going on, that's the beauty of logs.

We usually punish for 1440 minutes (which is a day, also known as 24 hours, don't bother with your fingers and toes), and go back and amend as necessary based on previous infractions. We'd never do 19999 (a week is 10080) so that's a mistake on your part. The week is based on your previous infractions, a ban and a silence. We don't discriminate bans vs silences, they're all punishments to us. A broken rule is a broken rule. This would be your third, so going on the 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month model, you'd be on your third infraction which is a week punishment.

As to your claim of adding an admin to your friends list, I don't know which admin you added, but you can't expect them to be awake 24/7. They'll get to your request in time.

In closing, go to sleep, sober up, and come back and appeal with some humility; see if that helps your case. Although, in this instance I would not hold out hope, you burned a lot of bridges.

Re-locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.