• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Wike Mazowski

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I do not wish to be unbanned or unblocked, i just wish that my ban time is decreased, my ban time was changed 3 times for no reason from 24 hours to one month. i do not know what i did to get a longer ban. What else i dont get is how people on the same server did worse stuff and dident get a ban or just got a 1 week ban but i got the 1 month, all i was doing today is checking what day my ban was going to end (my ban was 2 days ago) and it was changed to 1 month. i never came on the server with a alt or made a appeal, i just made one because my ban time was bumped up for no reason​

Wike Mazowski

Contributor
I understand that i changed my name to a offensive name but that does not show how my ban time was bumped up to a month, i could care less about a 1 week ban but a month, really?

Wike Mazowski

Contributor
this is not my account, this is my brothers account, hes new to tf2 and he wants to get into it, he wanted to find a server so i gave him the server ip to play on. he never told me that he was banned off the server so this was not my falt, when i got home from work he was on pubs so i thought that he found someone to help him or he got bored on the server.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Wike Mazowski

Contributor
this is not my account, this is my brothers account, hes new to tf2 and he wants to get into it, he wanted to find a server so i gave him the server ip to play on. he never told me that he was banned off the server so this was not my falt, when i got home from work he was on pubs so i thought that he found someone to help him or he got bored on the server.
i do not care if i am banned from the idle servers and other servers for a month i just really want to play some deathrun, and i think that my 1 month should not have happend for something that i dident do or knowing that would get me a longer ban for trying to help my brother get better at the game. i cant help my brother all the time cause i have stuff to do and i wanted him to get some help from people i know on the server when i got unbanned.