• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I know that you guys will get mad that i made a second appeal, but you locked my appeal and i still got one point to say.
First, since the admin T-Wayne said "There are no prejudices towards you. Really," I will actually believe that you guys are not one sided because i have great respect for him.
Second " "This is going to cause a problem, but i am going to do it anyway for the lulz"." If i knew guys will take snickers seriously i would not have said it. and you are god damn right about " Also you haven't changed, if you had we wouldn't be here right now." i need to work harder then.

Now lets get back to the mute, i agree snickers in this situation might sound racist, but not enough for a mute to be honest. However, since you Admins found it i will go with it.
Also, I said snickers because there was one day an admin was on the server and then a guy said " i am about to say the N word.......... SNICKERS." The admin did do anything or commented about what the player said. If you want the admin's name i will send it to you in steam chat but i wont post it in here.
However, i will know non of you will buy it if the admin said it happened. So I will bring back what the skial rules said because all of the 3 admins ignored it, " i will repeat the rule again since you ignored it the first time, "form of the word nigger" snickers is not niggers. or even close." I will explain myself here, The rule said " form of the word nigger, and i dont know man its kinda clear for me that N-I-G-G-E-R is not the same as S-N-I-C-K-E-R-S. I know that ""Snickers" and "nnn biggers" and the other stuff you said isn't racist on its own, but when when you put it in the context you were using it in it became racist which is why you ended up getting silenced." as Meow said, and i know my fault now, but the rule says "form of N word".​

Status
Not open for further replies.