• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
This is pretty confusing to be honest. First, 5 admins rate my comment as funny, and another ( the one who muted me) rate it as optimistic, but non of the 6 commented saying anything XD.
Second, the appeal is marked invalid with out any reply. No joke, but I don't know why its marked invalid.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is pretty confusing to be honest. First, 5 admins rate my comment as funny, and another ( the one who muted me) rate it as optimistic, but non of the 6 commented saying anything XD.
Second, the appeal is marked invalid with out any reply. No joke, but I don't know why its marked invalid.

https://www.skial.com/threads/doom4...bob-saying-similar-words-as-the-n-word.63404/

That's what you were reported for and you were silenced for it. It's extremely obvious you were trying to sidestep the no racism rule.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
First, lets ignore my past because i know you will mention it, and will bring it back, but you know ......people change i guess XD.
Also, let's be honest together here, the rule says "Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed", and come on really "snickers" haahahahhahahahaha its not even close to be called " sidestep " to the N word.
Also, the rule says "form of the word nigger" snickers is not niggers. like it is clearly light brown like a middle eastern.

Another thing you see is, when i was on the server a guy told me " BOB look what you cousins did in Paris" i laughed, he laughed, server laughed, we kept playing, and we all had a good laugh. Then another guy comes and says " BOB when they said French fires they meant the potato not frying the people" i laughed, he laughed, server laughed, we kept playing, and we all had a good laugh. then when i said " snickers" you can see some guys laughed in the chat i laughed, he laughed, server laughed, we kept playing, and we all had a good laugh. So the point is, i believe i didn't offend anyone, (except doom4life because he likes reporting me) and, it was clearly not close to be racist to the other two phrases. Therefore goal was not to make the server mad and trolling, it for the laugh. who does't like to laugh. :D

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
come on really "snickers" haahahahhahahahaha its not even close to be called " sidestep " to the N word.

"Say the n word" someone said. Then you started saying crap like "nnn snickers", "nnn biggers" etc.

You weren't just saying those things out of complete random, you were saying them with obvious racist intent so you were silenced for it.

Your history is also still very much relevant. People who change don't have to worry about getting silenced because they stopped breaking the rules. You on the other hand kept pushing them further and it got you silenced again because of it.

For the record, it's not my silence so I won't interfere with it. I'm just here to explain to you the reasoning behind your silence since it wasn't yet explained.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
See judging someone from his history is like judging a German because of what Nazis did.
However, i will repeat the rule again since you ignored it the first time, "form of the word nigger" snickers is not niggers. or even close. Plus i tried to add that admin who muted me, and commented on his profile " adding to discuss a ban" he ends up deleting the comment and blocking me. 0-o
As admins you guys are very one sided when it comes to me............. or let me rewrite that. When an admin decide on something like that he should think of both sides, and clearly you ignoring my side. IT IS SO DAMN CLEAR I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING RACIST.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
See judging someone from his history is like judging a German because of what Nazis did.
However, i will repeat the rule again since you ignored it the first time, "form of the word nigger" snickers is not niggers. or even close. Plus i tried to add that admin who muted me, and commented on his profile " adding to discuss a ban" he ends up deleting the comment and blocking me. 0-o
As admins you guys are very one sided when it comes to me............. or let me rewrite that. When an admin decide on something like that he should think of both sides, and clearly you ignoring my side. IT IS SO DAMN CLEAR I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING RACIST.

You're missing the point.

"Snickers" and "nnn biggers" and the other stuff you said isn't racist on its own, but when when you put it in the context you were using it in it became racist which is why you ended up getting silenced.

As admins you guys are very one sided when it comes to me............. or let me rewrite that. When an admin decide on something like that he should think of both sides, and clearly you ignoring my side

We're not ignoring your side. Your case has been discussed by various admins in the admin section and we looked at both sides, and everything I described above is the conclusion that was came to.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

It was not one sided. Can't go into detail but it were more that leaned towards muting you. There are no prejudices towards you. Really.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It is very obvious you were trolling and trying to be clever by how you were pronouncing those words trying to tiptoe around the line. It's like you thought "This is going to cause a problem, but i am going to do it anyway for the lulz". Given by your history with us, which we will never ignore, it was a very easy decision to make.

Also you haven't changed, if you had we wouldn't be here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.