• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

UltraBanya

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It wasn't fair. I think we don't need 1 week mute, for a voteslay. The guy reported one more guy and when I did a voteslay everybody said yes cuz we thought it was freerun. I think a 30 minute or an 1 day mute would be enough. I just want to play on deathrun servers... I know I always mad mad crybaby. +I was muted last week for 3 days and I wasn't angry, it was fair and it was just 3 days. But this is 1 week mute why?​

Feral Angel

Contributor
The punishments are longer each time you break a rule. 1 day, 3 days, 1 week,1 month, then permanently (could be more months depending on the admin that handled it.)
Calling a vote on someone for a a fake free run is vote abuse. Since it’s not against the rules. Having you breaking rules here is fair enough to put a 1 week mute. You can still play on the servers. You should read our rules again and understand them very carefully. Since you seem to not to learn from you mistakes. If you break the rules again for for you’ll get a month mute. So please consider this punishment to take time to actually learn the rules. Thank you.

Edit: you linked the wrong one btw. That is your ban list.

UltraBanya

OMG no i don'r want to be banned. I love skial servers since 2017 my first server was deathrun EU2 and this is my favourite gamemode:deathrun. But what if this situation happens? :A player report me without any reason and I get muted for 1 months (without any reason)?

UltraBanya

So th thing that will happen I'm gonna get ista muted and gagged... I feel this is unfair. So many people talk about skial servers that there's ban and mute for no reason... And don't freakin' say that this is false, so many people talk about it... I don't want to hurt anyone, it's just the truce. I feel that this muting people without any reason sounds like a shitty nona-balanced server. Before anybody get's triggered at me always just think about me and then everybody can send me these "funny" emotes....

UltraBanya

So I'm gonna just report a random player and he will get banned after 1 minute... Without thinking about it... It's not okay....

UltraBanya

If I would have this server I would end this insta-ban or mute madness...
Btw I'm not saying that my ban wasn't fair (it was XD) I talking about the people who get instantly banned without any reason.

UltraBanya

I know it's my 100th reply but I learned from my first mistake. That vote spam wasn't okay but I can't learn from this... for example if I'm going to start a FAIR voteslay then I'm gonna get 1 month muted cuz he reported me?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
StopWhining.jpeg

Reactions: Defibyoulater

UltraBanya

See, nobody is listening to me.... Before I'm gonna leave skial servers... I want to tell something... Search this on Google, and watch this video
I hope somebody can get it, and so feel sorry about people who not...

UltraBanya

Congrats, so you guys doesn't have anything better to do just trolling. Yep, this is skial community.