• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Alright, so I got unbanned before because I am telling the honest truth and I didn't do anything that would harm the people within the server.
https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-tonythetiger.82463/

I was playing yesterday completely fine, I was playing Demo with my buddy "Chokapik" healing me with the Kritz and I got a really good k/d after playing for a long while. https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/915858976

Then today I go on the server, play for about 5 minutes max and it once again says "Appeal at Skial". I'm not using a VPN or any type of cheat to cause problems within the servers, this is kinda stupid considering the people I know on the server. It's also annoying having to once again wait until someone unbans me, even though nobody responded to me before and all I got was these silly emotions responses such as "Dumb", "Troll", "Funny". It just felt unprofessional from my point of view. I do thank you though for unbanning me.

I have read the other Appeals on the forums and it would seem that I'm not the only person with this problem, I can understand that you want to protect your servers in the best way possible but again I'm banned for doing nothing wrong. I'm not sure if it is BlueStacks as I also have that program, but I'm not certain.

Nevertheless, I would like to be unbanned please and try and fix this silly problem that keeps occurring. Unless my IP is mixed with a cheaters, I just honestly can't be sure.​

Reactions: Costa

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You are using a VPN that's being detected, I suggest not using the VPN, and making your profile Public for now.

bl0

Contributor
When you say, "using a VPN that's being detected" you're referring to BlueStacks? Yeah, sure btw.

bl0

Contributor
I've also deleted BlueStacks, hopefully that's cleared the air.