• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I am not sure but it says I was banned for 3days for going afk? I have a kid and on Fridays sometimes I have to step away and tend to the kid. So I am not sure why I was banned for this as many people go afk and I never seen in the rules that you can not go afk and eventually the timer will kick you and no one is ever banned for this. Going forward if this is truly against the rules, please educate me and I will just leave the game when I have to go I just hate resetting my score and then kicking someone off the server cause I am a donor and when I join it will remove someone, this is the reason i do not leave server. Please appeal my ban, as this was not justified and I only enjoy skial servers. - The party responsible for doing the voteban is Beardo​

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Beardo<12594><[U:1:82104774]><> started a vote.

[SM] "Ban TheWitchDokt AFK for 30 minutes for Voteban: griefing?" won with 91% of the vote (21 votes)
But the console says 3days

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
As far as I could tell you were afk for around 40+ minutes or even more. You came back for a second not to get kicked and went afk again multiple times.

You were a waste to the team for a very long time and new players couldn't take your place.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I was afk for no where near 40minutes, I came back when I could and if my child needed me again I would tend to my child. Also it does not say anywhere in the rules about AFKing. I just read over them thoroughly. How come half the servers are fill with AFKers and no one is kicked or banned, but in my case I am banned when im an actual active player?

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was afk for no where near 40minutes, I came back when I could and if my child needed me again I would tend to my child. Also it does not say anywhere in the rules about AFKing. I just read over them thoroughly. How come half the servers are fill with AFKers and no one is kicked or banned, but in my case I am banned when im an actual active player?
This is apart of the rules.

Harming your team for an extended period of time. (friendlying/griefing)

Why does score matter? Just leave or let the afk manager put you in another server.

Again, you were useless to our team for a long time.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I mean you can disagree with me all you want, but I have seen you go afk multiple times I have played with you Beardo. You just voted against me cause for some reason you do not like me. Which would be vote abuse, and I did report you for said vote abuse. Also for those who "disagree" here is the link for the skial server rules. I did not break any rules.

https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I was not harming the team at all. My bot took over when I tended to my child. I came back and played, child needed me again and went to tend to the child. Came back to play for the rest of the night and I was banned, for no justified reason. I can not help that you dont like me either Zeo, but I do not harm the team in any way, you all hate me cause I tryhard on the server. I in no way or shape harm the team

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:15:37 PM TheWitchDokt then i started hating her
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:15:34 PM TheWitchDokt she has cancer in her thyroids and had them both removed then she got fat
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:15:07 PM TheWitchDokt shes like 230
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:14:59 PM TheWitchDokt i hate her
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:14:57 PM TheWitchDokt my wife is too fat
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:13:17 PM TheWitchDokt and gained weight
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:13:12 PM TheWitchDokt them removed
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:13:10 PM TheWitchDokt is it fucked up i started hating my wife cause she got fat, and she got fat cause she had cancer in her thyroids? so she had
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:12:30 PM TheWitchDokt i hate my wife
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:12:20 PM TheWitchDokt would save me money in divorce papers
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:12:14 PM TheWitchDokt i wish she did
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:11:46 PM TheWitchDokt its sleepy joe
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:09:44 PM TheWitchDokt lmaoooooo
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:09:32 PM TheWitchDokt fucking faggots
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/06/2021 - 07:05:59 PM TheWitchDokt nice face stab fagboy

Honestly I hope you don't have a child and you're just lying. Also you didn't learned when Biggie called you out on your racism in your admin application.

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I extended this based off the reports I was getting. When I joined the server, you left and went to the LA server and AFK'd. I followed, but when I joined, you left (I will presume you were afk long enough to get kicked to a different server and when you realized where you were, you left to go back to DB). On DB, you played for one whole round, and as soon as I left, you were going AFK again.

DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:44:47 PM Killed by HIV ☁ with minigun
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:43:58 PM Changed name to TheWitchDokt AFK
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:42:03 PM Changed name to TheWitchDokt
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:41:08 PM Changed name to TheWitchDokt AFK
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:38:48 PM Joined Blue
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:38:48 PM Suicided with world
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:38:38 PM Joined Red
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:38:38 PM Suicided with world
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 07:38:34 PM Joined Blue

DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 06:30:03 PM Changed name to TheWitchDokt AFK
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/09/2021 - 06:28:29 PM Changed name to TheWitchDokt

This section here where you become active again, then go AFK again is bypassing the kick, which would free up the slot for someone else to play.

When this was reported to me, I told Beardo if he were to voteban, to use the griefing reason. Based off of what I saw, yes I extended the ban. Since you already had a comm ban for 1 day, the next length is 3 days.

Last edited:

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
You are holding a grudge against me as well Anne, we have a history in which you decided to remove me off your friends list cause you dont like me, which dealing with these kinds of things you need to use facts over feels and the fact is I did nothing against the rules. You are just using your feelings to ban me for no justified reason. Same for the others here who clearly do not like me.
And why post a chat history that has nothing to do with anything thats being discussed here? It is cause you are using feelings. Try using facts

OrphAnne

Contributor
#Facts
I responded to people asking me about someone bypassing the AFK kicker and what the voteban would fall under. I look up your stats page and look at your events activity feed. I see several places where you go AFK, but also that you're killing people so I join the server instead to spectate you. The server is discussing you going AFK, but you are gone. I locate you again with your stats page, and join the server you went to. Again, as soon as I join, you leave.

I change my name and rejoin the dustbowl server where you went back to, and spectate you for an entire round and a half. You were playing, so I did nothing. I left.

I got in another episode of Good Girls before multiple people are starting to PM me saying you are AFK again. I check the stats page and see the instances I linked above. I didn't have time to get on the server again before Beardo's voteban on you passed.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Yep, I went afk and came back everytime. So how is that against the rules? No where does it say in the rules that you have " x " amounts of afk's. I have a real life to tend to sometimes and sometimes life happens, but instead you are banning me for 3 days for nothing. Literally nothing. #Facts

OrphAnne

Contributor
How about you leave the server and deal with what you have to, and in the meantime someone else who is present all the time can play? If you have donator status, it's super simple to rejoin when you can play again.

Bypassing the afk kicker is against the rules. When you nudge your mouse, or press a button to wake your character up, or sit in spawn doing taunts - this is essentially bypassing the afk kicker. Inseminal pointed that out to you on your report for Beardo.

Everyone goes AFK. But they come back and play. I know you come back and play. But there are times you don't. And that's when the team (because this was discussed on the server between two teams, and reported by at least three players to me) can call it griefing, because you are shorting them a player for an extended period of time.

I've requested another admin look at this for you. Otherwise you have my final answer. They can overturn it if they see fit.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I never came back and "nudged" my mouse, "pressed" any keys or "sit" in spawn doing taunts. If I had to go afk it is cause I thought it was something that could be handled without me leaving the server, sometimes its not the case, sometimes it is. There is many times I have seen players stay AFK in game, and even say they are watching their AFK bot cause they are eating. Wouldnt this be against the rules?

I dont know what metroidz is going on about how I wanna talk shit, I am not talking shit, its all of you that hate me thats trying to start something.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I never came back and "nudged" my mouse, "pressed" any keys or "sit" in spawn doing taunts. If I had to go afk it is cause I thought it was something that could be handled without me leaving the server, sometimes its not the case, sometimes it is. There is many times I have seen players stay AFK in game, and even say they are watching their AFK bot cause they are eating. Wouldnt this be against the rules?

I dont know what metroidz is going on about how I wanna talk shit, I am not talking shit, its all of you that hate me thats trying to start something.
It's like you're not reading what she posted. Players go afk all the time. The difference with you in that almost the entire hour I was playing you were afk. Multiple rounds started and ended with you either being in the spawn or the bot playing your character. This is not the same thing as your trying to defend yourself with.

We did not voteban you because we all "hated you for being tryhard". We votebanned you because you were useless and wasting a lot for a long extended period of time.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Hi, I'm an admin that looked into this.

You're not getting unbanned, sit it out.

Ban deserved, appeal denied x2