• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

thepootisbird3

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned in the near past for hacking on a different account ( I forgot the name of it), I've realized the unfair advantage I am given by doing so. also I've been playing for a good while now and constantly been running into hackers. I understand the reason I was banned it was a good reason too. I am hoping that my appeal is taken into consideration. if there is anything i am able to do to prove I have good intentions please let me know. if you have any questions or concerns just send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you and have a great day/night​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
While we are glad you've learned the error of your ways, we have a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on. Hopefully you can take the lesson you've learned and stop others from being tempted to cheat as well.

thepootisbird3

Unremarkable User
While we are glad you've learned the error of your ways, we have a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on. Hopefully you can take the lesson you've learned and stop others from being tempted to cheat as well.
That's completely fair, I understand fully. thank you for getting back so quickly i hope you have a great rest of your day