• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

TheOriginalGypsy

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I went through a stage of my life where I didn't find video games enjoyable at all, so I cheated in them to make people angry which made them more enjoyable to me. I have since overcome my toxic mindset and my reasons to cheat completely. I had gotten vac banned in tf2 and csgo and realized that the time and effort I put into the games on these accounts doesn't actually mean anything after you cheat. It makes you look like an a**hole to the entire community and it doesnt give you any bragging rights. I have completely reformed myself (to my knowledge) and I can completely understand if you don't want to unban me, but you guys have the bulk of the community servers and I really just want to play TF2 with all of my friends on your servers again. I was banned on this account for logging in on an IP that was previously linked to one of my accounts that I cheated on, and I didn't think that my past would ever catch up to me, especially on tf2, but it did and now I really regret cheating at all in this game. I'm sorry for making you guys put up with my cheating lifestyle back then, but its been around a year and 3 months since I last cheated and I have finally found the fun in games again.​