• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

The Vindicator

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I've been muted/gagged for a year now, and I know that I have a bad history of racism and toxic behavior. However, I have learned a lot and grown a considerable amount since then, and I would like the mute/gag to be removed.

After thoroughly reviewing the rules, I know what is acceptable and what isn't, and I completely understand that my actions were not acceptable and the permanent mute/gag was well deserved.

I understand that this is probably not a sufficient reason to un-mute/gag me, but I hope you will consider it. Whether the appeal is successful or not, I will endeavor to be a respectful player during my time on Skial servers and on the forums.​

Feral Angel

Contributor
I don’t feel that it’s worth lifting your perma. Why?
You have had a long history of racism and lying that you “understand your actions.” I was there on times you used racism whenever you were mad. You should’ve learned from the many actions you committed. That was in a span of a few months, mind you. I gave you a chance after I muted 1 month after I warned you that it would be a perm next time. What did you do? Used racism again, sorry but appeal denied.

Reactions: soo