• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Blippz] In The Shadows ♋

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So the only thing that people are allowed to type in chat on a trade server are trades??
No... It got to the point that whenever someone would chat it would be off of the screen in the matter of like 3-5 sec. From the experience I had when I joined the server. I saw the last half of the argument before Renegade vote muted him. From what I saw... He deserved the mute. Renegade doesn't.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is complete spam by ocu just talking about renegade's raffle rather than trade.
So the only thing that people are allowed to type in chat on a trade server are trades??

Also you are telling me that he was muted for spam from 6 hours ago?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Renegade, look at the timestamps. This can't even be considered spamming nor pushing text out of the screen.

Sweet dreams, thank you for your input.

So it doesn't matter that his chat was pushing all the other trade chat off the screen? If I did that, I would get muted for it. So why not him?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
And most of those were vote abuse by kids on Death Run and on Trade NY that I reported and only some of those were fixed. The first one was trade chat spam which I fixed. The second one was for quoting a YouTube video that my friend showed me, which was stupid to begin with on my part. Everything else was vote abuse.
And not once have you reported the guy who did the unfair votemute on you?
Like I said, the admins here would be more than happy to help you with things like that. It's up to you to decide whether you actually go get help.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Along with that, he started bashing me after I got muted. Doesn't that say anything at all?

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If you click on the ban, it gives you the reasons. In order, it was:
-Spam
-Racism
-Vote abuse
Whenever I see Renegade he is not being racist. I am mostly on the server whenever he is on. Probably just vote abuse. He was probably voted for spam because he got in an argument with someone that was wrong and the guy was too stubborn to listen.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And not once have you reported the guy who did the unfair votemute on you?
Like I said, the admins here would be more than happy to help you with things like that. It's up to you to decide whether you actually go get help.

Actually, check it again. I did sent in reports. Some of them never passed.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Whenever I see Renegade he is not being racist. I am mostly on the server whenever he is on. Probably just vote abuse. He was probably voted for spam because he got in an argument with someone that was wrong and the guy was too stubborn to listen.

The mute for racism was a long time ago.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Renegade, look at the timestamps. This can't even be considered spamming nor pushing text out of the screen.

Sweet dreams, thank you for your input.
Next time you "quote me" Use the entire message I put. Okay? Thanks. You guys are never on your server. You guys only take the side of the person who filed the complaint.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
The mute for racism was a long time ago.
Ahh, I remember that, renegade was typing into chat a racist word only to report someone, and some kid thought it'd be funny to, in turn, votemute renegade. They we surprised when it passed, a simple case of vote abuse.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Let's look at what happened:

Guy starts bashing my raffle
I tell him to stop
He starts calling my raffle disgusting and pushes off all other trade chat with his complaining about my raffle
He gets muted for spam after everyone continues to tell him to shut up
Vote passes and everyone else continues trading/raffling
He reports me for vote abuse because he's mad about getting muted
Tells an admin that I vote abused with no proof other than said word
I start an appeal and post his chat log

Again, if I did the same thing as he did, I would get muted for it. So, how is it wrong that I muted him for spam?

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

I tell him to stop
He starts calling my raffle disgusting and pushes off all other trade chat with his complaining about my raffle

Again, if I did the same thing as he did, I would get muted for it. So, how is it wrong that I muted him for spam?

1. He never spammed.
2. He should be mad because it is vote abuse.
3. The admin found the proof in your chat log.
4. Enjoy your month long silence.
775qj.png

I hope you know your mute/gag is in chat as well.
Have fun fucker.
You can't raffle.
I bet you are mad you got muted.

= ocu = [TWP]

Mildly Menacing Medic

I tell him to stop

This is just funny.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Again, if I did the same thing as him, I would get muted for it. So how is that fair that his mute was "unfair"?

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Also guys, you must understand that most trades are advertised on mics, not in chat. Even though ocu did not spam every couple seconds, he spammed just enough to push people's advertisements out of the way when he was calling renegade a scammer.

= ocu = [TWP]

Mildly Menacing Medic
You really have good followers, Renegade, and I have even told Kyosuke that you're a good guy, even for a shark. You just need to change your attitude.

You cannot go around acting like an admin, and votemute anyone who says things you don't like. Besides, do you realize how much those Yes/No votes occupy the chat window and push people's messages up?

Status
Not open for further replies.