• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Tachanka

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, i was banned 5 years ago, it was ip ban, somebody used my computer to cheat in tf2, thay cheater alot of times, but after that when i created my new account, i found out that i had ben Ip banned, i dont know what happened, but i have 0 vac bans and i have 114 games on steam like gta 5 ark survival rust and games like that i would newer risk my account getting vac banned i would newer cheat, go to my steam account and check, i was so sad that i could not play on skial, tf2 oficial server are full of cheaters and comunity servers is all i have, i swear it wasnt me who cheated, and i didint knew i could appel to bad i didint knew what appeal meand at that time onlynow that tf2 has crisis i need skial servers and comunity servers to somewhat get okay tf2 experience and remember old memories. please remove ban from me i have done noething wrong. please. this is my steam account and i have 0Vac bans so there is no way i could cheat 5 years ago when Vac was still strong anticheat. link ot my profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135909231/

Tachanka

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I am sorry for everything that ive done and people that i hurt with my actions, please give me one chanse i promise i will be diferent, i got banned on skial only once in my life it was 5-7 years ago, i changed alot since than, i promise i wont do anything bad i will be better than i was, everybody deserves second chanse, please give me one chanse, i promise i will newer do anything bad again, back than i was 16years old when i got banned now i am 22years old, alot has changed, and if i could go back in time i would prevent myself from doing things that got me banned, please forgive me.​