• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Stormansc

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Alright guys. I have infact used cheats before, but on an alternate account. I didn't know that it kept the ip. Even though I have been ip banned before. Im a dumbass and a douchebag, I know that. But have around 1.4k legit hours on my main account, sometimes all I want to do is go on a Skial server and use my custom textures, etc. I wished to be unbanned. Maybe I can do something like give the server some keys? I know this isn't much, but it's me trying. If you want to talk to me you can. Here is my profile link. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083355703/
Thank you for your time if you have read this

P.S. Anyone smell fish?​

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We never unban hackers on Skial regardless of how much time they have on the game. Props to you for admitting that you did it after getting caught though. I don't see that everyday on here.

Stormansc

Unremarkable User
We never unban hackers on Skial regardless of how much time they have on the game. Props to you for admitting that you did it after getting caught though. I don't see that everyday on here.
So the only possible way for me to get back on skial is to somehow change my i.p, and create a new account?