• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Solarflame

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Yesterday I was banned by an admin called "Pedro" for the reason "Friendlying", I was on the 2fort+ eu server and was spycrabbing, I checked the rules and according to the rules, friendlying is only disallowed if its actively harming your team, my team didn't care at all about me friendlying and was also agreeing with me when i complained about a sniper that kept shooting me while crabwalking, so I don't believe that I have broken any rules. I would like to be unbanned for this reason.​

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
we consider friendlying as harming your team because you're taking up a server slot on that team and refusing to help them in any way:

Harming your team for an extended period of time. (friendlying/griefing) Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time.
at least 2 people were vocal about their annoyance with you friendlying and someone made a report: https://www.skial.com/threads/solarflame-friendlying.92495/

2FORT+ | EU █████ 04/15/2021 - 08:07:55 PM Jerav I got him recorded dw lmao
(...)
2FORT+ | EU █████ 04/15/2021 - 08:07:45 PM b. Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time.
(...)
2FORT+ | EU █████ 04/15/2021 - 08:07:34 PM Solarflame you killed a spycrab

appeal denied. the ban expires today and i would advise not to friendly again