• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Misty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Why I should be unbanned:

I don't know what I did for the cause of me getting banned because when I joined, I was trying to figure out why my game was messing up in-game.
I don't recall doing any sort of cheating but if that's an anti-cheat picked up then it was probably a program that levels out FPS and increases my gameplay.​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
The account banned a few months ago on your IP recently had the name "SlenderCreeperYT" and the account most recently banned on your IP is named "SlenderCreeperOFFICIAL"
Additionally, the former account is VAC-banned and the latter is an obvious throwaway.
We do not allow hacking, even on alternate accounts, nor do we unban hackers. Any other accounts that connect will also be banned.

Misty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't recall what so ever using an account name SlenderCreeperYT, although I do let my nephew play my games so yeah.
Idk Im just confused on why I was banned

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
A hacker used your IP and we banned it. We're keeping it banned so hackers can't come back. Regardless of whether or not someone else in your household uses your IP and name and YouTube channel, you are accountable for it.