• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

skiaddler

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So, I don't get why i was banned, aimbot? really? People were just biased i was pre-aiming and getting flicks that were quote and unquote "unhuman," I don't get it, you can easily flick, also, NO BLOODY PROOF.

- look at this video i just found, I was doing exactly that, but people still complained. Also, I missed WAY TOO MANY of my shots too, even if i was a hacker, I'D BE THE WORST.

In conclusion, my ban was an unbiased, easily ignorant ban. I thought skial was a better place, but if you ban people for being good, (which I JUST WANTED TO GET MACHINA SHOTS ON), then what kind of reputation does your server have?

Sincerely,
Skidaddler.

P.S, I'm not trying to be rude, but please make sure your admins, especially Feral Angel actually gets a recording first. Even one of the guys said "record it and send it" but still got a ban, my friend sPell is a good friend of mine that plays on the server will probably agree that it wasn't right.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Appealing with a shitty attitude as well as insulting skial and our admins will definitely get your ban lifted.

@Feral Angel has the verdict whether you are unbanned.

Feral Angel

Contributor
I'm being mad because i did nothing wrong.
Dont even try to play dumb here. You were doing flicks alright, but not ones pro snipers do. To have the balls to come here and say you are innocent is funny. here is the demo i recorded of you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/370lhzje8p261qs/2019-07-26_14-07-00.json?dl=0
maybe its a few seconds of it, but there's no way of you actually having the ability to aim like that and shooting. You are NOT getting unbanned. Have fun in other servers