• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Skep

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I know my recent ban does not appear here but I got banned by a player called Breeze.
I was in a discord call with 2 friends, me and my friend, we'll call him Bee decided to go on 2fort, Bee had some connection issues and he came on a bit later. I started playing and I saw that most of the server was generally friendly (Soundsmith 50/50 rule), Breeze came along and started killing us, until we killed him. After a bit of time he disconnected (I'm guessing this is where he made the report) then Bee came on, Breeze also came back on and started vote abusing, I know this will get me nowhere but it's just unfair since people ragequit, then they can just make a edited video where they make themselfves sound right. I will be active on skial discord and i will invite Bee for further proof on "Breeze" A.K.A from what ill refer to him from now on (and i think it's fair) The raging asshole.​

Skep

Yes but did Breeze "A.k.a Raging asshole" mention the vote abuses?
Didn't think so.
Also it's fucking 2Fort, The F comes from friendly

Skep

You know what i don't even fucking care anymore, Now anyone can make a ban report, put a edited video and call it a day, good to know

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Also it's fucking 2Fort, The F comes from friendly
Server rules are rules, regardless if its 2fort, turbine, or hightower.

You want to friendly? Go on Idle or Trade, you won't get banned for it there.
Yes but did Breeze "A.k.a Raging asshole" mention the vote abuses?
I don't see you making a report about it