• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

SiGmA NTC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
i was playing on the turbine server on Monday until 9pm i left the server because i had to eat, when i joined the server back it said that i was banned from this server and that i had to check the site to have more informations
when i go to sourcebans i can see the ban but it says that i got banned by console there is not even a reason why i got banned, because i did nothing.​

SiGmA NTC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
who cares it is not a reason to ban me my cousin was playing on the same internet as me but still why would i get banned for that ?

SiGmA NTC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i just checked the profile after this guy was not playing on the same internet as me its a guy that was playing on the same server and that got banned by admin for aimboting

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You and the hacker were connected from the same network.

Whether it was you, or someone else - we cannot allow anyone from your network to connect.

SiGmA NTC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
THATS IMPOSSIBLE HE CANT CONNECT FROM THE SAME NETWORK EVEN IF WE ARE IN THE SAME COUNTRY WHAT IS THIS

SiGmA NTC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
in vacations i have a apparel that allows me to have internet called optimus kanguru
optimus is a society in portugal specialized in internet so if his wifi is brought by optimus ..

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
You are responsible for what happens on your IP, and also you won't be unbanned.

Enjoy your time on other servers. Have a good day